Tom irl

Now that the pound is devalued what's that job worth?

Do you actually know how to look up currency rates? The pound ended the week about 5 cents down on the previous week. It only went up to 1.49 because the markets thought there would be a Remain. Anyway, and this might come as a surprise to you, we don't use dollars to buy stuff domestically in England. Several years ago we were getting almost 2 dollars to the pound, were you running around like a headless chicken then? The markets are just like you and Desh, excitable creatures that overreact to any old bullshit, don't ever play the stock market you'd lose your shirt. The old advice is the best, buy when everyone is selling that's what made Warren Buffet mega rich!

In fact my oldest son was just offered a new job yesterday with a starting salary of £70,000, not bad for 3 years out of uni. How's that job in the saw mill going?

How many stories of your son being offered a new job are you going to make up and throw at me? You do realize it looks like shit on your resume when you jump jobs ever couple of months?

How many stories of your son being offered a new job are you going to make up and throw at me? You do realize it looks like shit on your resume when you jump jobs ever couple of months?

He's lying.

His sons are on remand.

He has been with Cisco for three years now. They were going to offer him a job in San Jose but yet another reorg fucked that one up. My youngest son Josh has had two jobs in two years. Do you realise how bad it looks to have had no jobs in three years on your CV?

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

He has been with Cisco for three years now. They were going to offer him a job in San Jose but yet another reorg fucked that one up. My youngest son Josh has had two jobs in two years. Do you realise how bad it looks to have had no jobs in three years on your CV?

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

Like I don't think about that every fucking day Tom. Please fuck off and stop trying to shame me.

Like I don't think about that every fucking day Tom. Please fuck off and stop trying to shame me.

Why do you even talk about it on the board? And then you run around shaming others for their political beliefs etc.

It almost seems you reap what you sow.

Why do you even talk about it on the board? And then you run around shaming others for their political beliefs etc.

It almost seems you reap what you sow.

I broached the subject when I was asking for advice to use in interviews. Then he goes back and uses it against me at later dates when I get rejected.

Last edited:
Back