Tom irl

How many stories of your son being offered a new job are you going to make up and throw at me? You do realize it looks like shit on your resume when you jump jobs ever couple of months?

Not as bad as NOT HAVING a job, FOR YEARS.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I mean, the EU mostly has an industrially based economy. Norway on the other hand is mostly built around resources (oil and fish). Resource based economies don't typically look too kindly on joining unions or accepting immigrants, because that's just more people to share their resources with. While in an industrial based economy, that's less of a concern, immigrants just come to the country, get educated, and start contributing like everyone else.

Norway is a lot more open to the world than most other resource based economies, though (they are still nordic after all). It's also one of the few resource based economies in the world that's run halfway decently. And they only barely rejected the EU referendum in the 90's.

I mean, the EU mostly has an industrially based economy. Norway on the other hand is mostly built around resources (oil and fish). Resource based economies don't typically look too kindly on joining unions or accepting immigrants, because that's just more people to share their resources with. While in an industrial based economy, that's less of a concern, immigrants just come to the country, get educated, and start contributing like everyone else.

Norway is a lot more open to the world than most other resource based economies, though (they are still nordic after all). It's also one of the few resource based economies in the world that's run halfway decently. And they only barely rejected the EU referendum in the 90's.

Nobody in their right mind wants to join the EU now, the traffic is all one way, OUT!!

Last edited:
Back