Tomthreads

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
JYMNP.png

Number of Tomthreads: 9
Number of non-Tomthreads: 5

Average no. of replies to Tomthreads: 5
Average no. of replies to non-Tomthreads: 34

it would be so much more awesome if tom just created a "Tom's random shit of the day" thread and just always bumped it.

it would be so much more awesome if tom just created a "Tom's random shit of the day" thread and just always bumped it.

It would be even more awesome if you stuck to your promise to shut the fuck up if I participated in WW. Why don't you just rename this from Whatever Goes to Grind's Corner?

Last edited:
Hurry hurry hurry ,

Chase away the posters on here who are not in your little innner circle.

This site may actually have people to talk to if you dont chase them away.

It would be even more awesome if you stuck to your promise to shut the fuck up if I participated in WW. Why don't you just rename this from Whatever Goes to Grind's Corner?

i think I have stuck to mostly stuck to my promise.

Before I would go into every thread and just tell you how much you suck. Now, I may groan you, but I more or less stay out of the way.

But watermark started this thread of his own volition, so obviously I will comment on it.

Hurry hurry hurry ,

Chase away the posters on here who are not in your little innner circle.

This site may actually have people to talk to if you dont chase them away.

desh everybody disagrees/is annoyed by various posters on this site. Almost everybody makes it known as well. I have seen you say far worse things to others.

What you dont understand is you guys do this all the time to posters here.

You spew adolesent ridicule and it just gets OLD after awhile.

With age you will learn to temper these silly instincts and join the adult world.

Its really not a huge thing grind but I know its hard for kids like you grasp but your world at your age is so filled with me me me me me.

Everything is about wether you feel and what about everything.

It gets old to older adults.

Quit thinking its massively funny who is on your approval list and who is not.

Its only funny when used in moderation.

The same joke told over and over and over is the least funny joke there is.

i think I have stuck to mostly stuck to my promise.

Before I would go into every thread and just tell you how much you suck. Now, I may groan you, but I more or less stay out of the way.

But watermark started this thread of his own volition, so obviously I will comment on it.

Mostly not, hence creating a special thread just to bitch about it.

If grind and watermark quit changing their names every 15 minutes people could tell them apart.

I like them both and they are smart young men.

They just dont understand how irritating certain developmental stages are to old peeps like me.

What you dont understand is you guys do this all the time to posters here.

You spew adolesent ridicule and it just gets OLD after awhile.
With age you will learn to temper these silly instincts and join the adult world.
Its really not a huge thing grind but I know its hard for kids like you grasp but your world at your age is so filled with me me me me me.
Everything is about wether you feel and what about everything.
It gets old to older adults.
Quit thinking its massively funny who is on your approval list and who is not.
Its only funny when used in moderation.

everybody mocks everybody at this site. I am not going to let you act like this is just myself, watermark, billy etc.

Look at all the shit dixie gets everyday. Or the stuff people say about sm, ice dancer, (darla, when she was here), etc.

Why not talk about mott always calling watermark skidmark over and over again?

Did you notice I called beefy a retard yesterday? Beefy is my mod partner. We are best buds. He also doesn't take shit personally. Nothing I say, is personal.

You've said far worse things about conservatives on here. You've called people assholes, liars, bullshit artists, etc.

I have said some lame joke threads annoy me. (WHO THE FUCK CARES?)

Truthfully, you have a much more vitrolic past history of posting. I am almost NEVER SERIOUS, and am just having FUN.

I don't have an approval list. Nobody is trying to impress anybody.
Go look at the holy trinity social group, and see how seriously we take ourselves . .

So I think tom's threads are annoying. Big fucking deal. I have 100% admitted that I know people get annoyed at MY threads, and I am OK with that. If the worst thing you have on me is that I say his spam lamejoke threads annoy me, then I think I've done a damn fine job overall.

You are making a big deal out of nothing, and I don't care about your misguided sense of gray haired internet wisdom. so you can kindly shut the fuck up.

what part of a joke getting old do you not grasp.

Dude, you are fine.

react how ever you wish to react.

Its your life and your mind.

As a fucking old piece of shit I was trying to pass you a hint.

I thought you might be ready for the message.

Maybe a couple more years.

what part of a joke getting old do you not grasp.

Dude, you are fine.

react how ever you wish to react.

Its your life and your mind.

As a fucking old piece of shit I was trying to pass you a hint.

I thought you might be ready for the message.

Maybe a couple more years.

there is no message you need to give me that you don't need to give to nearly every other member of this board.

You singling me out is patronizing and condescending. And no, I will not let you get away with it.

If you think I am fine, then I suppose we have nothing left to discuss.

Back