Tomthreads

Grindage I know its got to be a very cool game.
So many of you love it.

I really am not a gamer of any kind.

Maybe somnetime I will try it when I have a big bucket of time.

There is NO reason all you guys who love to play it should stop playing it if its what you want to do.

I was just telling you guys what and why from my perspective.

I really am not into deception.

My brain is not wired that way.

I get no thrill at the thought that someone fell for the ruse I created.

Its just not in me.

Its not under the catagory of fun for me.

I like to talk to people about things that are real and have genuine impact on peoples lives.

To sooth my soul in this world I actually need to deal in realities nearly every waking hour of the day.

I know it may seem kinda lame to many but its how my crusty old brain works.

Keepin it real ( what a old worn our phrase that one is huh?)

How about just wrestling reality one day at a time.

Its the were wolf game plus the young adult jokes of "Im just kidding insults".

After awhile you just get weary of trying to get someone to discuss the current politics with.

Grind is fine and really didnt do anything wrong.

Hes jsut at a human developmental stage that is naturally annoying to my human developmental stage.

Old fucks like me are weary of that stage because we had to deal with our kids for so many years who are in that stage.

I realized that this and were wolf were very likely what drove me from this site.

I was sick up to here - with that type of humor.

I will try and keep a cap on my old age anamosities and be nice to the kids.

They cant be expected to be who they are not.

My appolgies Grind and "you kids get off my lawn".

Christie loves the werewolf game.

Just sayin' :awesome:

People that love the werewolf game:

Damocles
Beefy
Watermark
Captbilly
3d
Nigel (smartest liberal here)
Superfreak
Yurt
Usfreedom
Rana
Christie

Its the were wolf game plus the young adult jokes of "Im just kidding insults".

After awhile you just get weary of trying to get someone to discuss the current politics with.

Grind is fine and really didnt do anything wrong.

Hes jsut at a human developmental stage that is naturally annoying to my human developmental stage.

Old fucks like me are weary of that stage because we had to deal with our kids for so many years who are in that stage.

I realized that this and were wolf were very likely what drove me from this site.

I was sick up to here - with that type of humor.

I will try and keep a cap on my old age anamosities and be nice to the kids.

They cant be expected to be who they are not.

My appolgies Grind and "you kids get off my lawn".

And this is the crux of the argument, as with any organization. The old resisting change from the new. Only with change will a group or organization continue to thrive. Failure to adapt will cause stagnation and eventually death.

Oh I see its only age that makes people block out huh?

There is no wisdom of old age.

There is only the youth who attempt to lose the shackles of the last generation.

This is how society was for many many years before the written word helped people learn from the experiences of others now long gone.

A culture of youth only.

How did that all work out for mans progression?

Well, Deshm, it certainly didn't work for your generation. You guys said "fuck the old people," and now you're old and demanding respect. How unexpected...

Well, Deshm, it certainly didn't work for your generation. You guys said "fuck the old people," and now you're old and demanding respect. How unexpected...

Respect is not a right, it has to be earned

Yes, everyone of us said "fuck the old people"

Actually, I think it was "fuck the establishment" and look at us now, all old and conservative to the point of being fringie!

We still have fringe, but it is people now instead of decoration on leather apparel.

Respect is not a right, it has to be earned

Yes, everyone of us said "fuck the old people"

Actually, I think it was "fuck the establishment" and look at us now, all old and conservative to the point of being fringie!

We still have fringe, but it is people now instead of decoration on leather apparel.

You can always go cougar and give the young people a chance :hitit:

Back