Tomthreads

I still don't understand what Grind's issue is with Tom. Plenty of stupid people on this site, and opts to hate an intelligent one who merely posts lame humour pieces...

Oh, well...

If grind and watermark quit changing their names every 15 minutes people could tell them apart.
Everyone except for you and PMP can. The big red name gives it away. And the talk of killing conservatives.

If you cannot tell the difference between Grind and Watermark, you are too dumb to function as a human being. You should report to the nearest hospital for emergency sterilization.

I still don't understand what Grind's issue is with Tom. Plenty of stupid people on this site, and opts to hate an intelligent one who merely posts lame humour pieces...

Oh, well...

i dont hate tom. I like tom. I dont think I have ever said I hated tom. See, this is just more bullshit of people putting words into my mouth, and assuming things I have never said. This is why you are the prole spirit in the holy trinity 3d . . .

As I have said countless times, I am not being serious, and it's not personal.

I think the threads he starts that are basically spam posts are annoying. I know others think the same but aren't as vocal about it. Aside from that, his posts elsewhere on jpp is fine. Notice I have never criticized his posting in general, only his dumb spam threads.

Oh, well...

Grind spends 24/7 on t'internet so he has the gift of omnipotence and omnipresence, at least in his mind's eye. Some of the jokes are lame admittedly but so what, I am not an axe murderer.

i dont hate tom. I like tom. I dont think I have ever said I hated tom. See, this is just more bullshit of people putting words into my mouth, and assuming things I have never said. This is why you are the prole spirit in the holy trinity 3d . . .

As I have said countless times, I am not being serious, and it's not personal.

I think the threads he starts that are basically spam posts are annoying. I know others think the same but aren't as vocal about it. Aside from that, his posts elsewhere on jpp is fine. Notice I have never criticized his posting in general, only his dumb spam threads.

You poor guy. You just got smacked down by the Precious Prendergasp! Pussy Patrol.

That'll teach you to speak out! :rofl:

then i have accomplished my goal :)

How about this as your new avatar?

sheldon_time_bigger.jpg

It's sinking fast. :(

Its the were wolf game plus the young adult jokes of "Im just kidding insults".

After awhile you just get weary of trying to get someone to discuss the current politics with.

Grind is fine and really didnt do anything wrong.

Hes jsut at a human developmental stage that is naturally annoying to my human developmental stage.

Old fucks like me are weary of that stage because we had to deal with our kids for so many years who are in that stage.

I realized that this and were wolf were very likely what drove me from this site.

I was sick up to here - with that type of humor.

I will try and keep a cap on my old age anamosities and be nice to the kids.

They cant be expected to be who they are not.

My appolgies Grind and "you kids get off my lawn".

some of the most active and prolific posters here love the werewolf game, perhaps you should play it once before you judge it. It can involve high levels of critical thinking, analysis, and strategy. Werewolf is probably the smartest thing we have going on this site right now.

Back