Tonight Sept. 18, Pres. Donald Trump will in studio on Fox's GUTFELD! late night comedy show for the full hour

Jarod:

"He only does those already in the bag for him."

A lie.

Trump answers questions at Black journalists' convention NABJ in Chicago | KTVU

Trump has always had to have his fun. I am getting the sense that he knows very well that he might be dead soon but he says "I have to live my life" by which he means "I refuse to let the terrorists win".
I think he realizes that he's got enough time left to Make America Great Again...he's energized, for sure...
(Terrorists and Evil people never win...)
Bottom line...he knows what he's doing...Kam doesn't have a clue...

I generally like Kat (watch it everyday when I am with my brother in Corpus), but "Would you consider doing reality TV again" was a dumb question....and I hate dumb questions.

Trump looked relaxed and was in a good mood.

He was funny and self-deprecating.

Heels Up Harris was invited by Gutfeld to appear on his show but she would need a chaperone and any questions in advance.

I generally like Kat (watch it everyday when I am with my brother in Corpus), but "Would you consider doing reality TV again" was a dumb question....and I hate dumb questions.
That was a bit weird...but she's pregnant... I gave her a pass on this one...lol....

I think he realizes that he's got enough time left to Make America Great Again...he's energized, for sure...
(Terrorists and Evil people never win...)
Bottom line...he knows what he's doing...Kam doesn't have a clue...
Why do you suppose the brightest minds are now predicting a landslide win for Harris?

Data scientist who correctly predicted 2020 election now betting on 'landslide' Harris win​

The most hotly contested battleground states — which include Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — will ultimately decide which candidate crosses the 270-vote threshold. Miller is predicting a clean sweep for Harris in all of them.
“We’re talking about a blowout where Harris gets over 400 electoral votes and wins Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and every other swing state,"

Back