Tonight Sept. 18, Pres. Donald Trump will in studio on Fox's GUTFELD! late night comedy show for the full hour

That was a bit weird...but she's pregnant... I gave her a pass on this one...lol....
Less funny since she got pregnant, too. Her and Tyrus seem to have lost some of their original chemistry.

This may not be a popular opinion, but I think it's time to phase her out. There are a lot of great women that do guest appearances on the show that could do a better job at this point.

Less funny since she got pregnant, too. Her and Tyrus seem to have lost some of their original chemistry.

This may not be a popular opinion, but I think it's time to phase her out. There are a lot of great women that do guest appearances on the show that could do a better job at this point.
I think you're right about her... She may decide to phase out herself For a bit... She's going be very busy in a way she never knew possible...lol... The suspect for violent friends against sixtyI still like Tyrus... It would be hard to replace him...lol

I think he realizes that he's got enough time left to Make America Great Again...he's energized, for sure...
(Terrorists and Evil people never win...)
Bottom line...he knows what he's doing...Kam doesn't have a clue...
Kam doesn't have a clue and everyone knows it including the dems, which makes one suggest that
anyone voting for her hasn't a clue as to what they're doing. Like Trump says, if Kam becomes pres
our country is doomed.

I think you're right about her... She may decide to phase out herself For a bit... She's going be very busy in a way she never knew possible...lol... The suspect for violent friends against sixtyI still like Tyrus... It would be hard to replace him...lol
Yes, it could happen organically. And if that cat dies, OMG.

Tyrus is irreplaceable. I luv his home zoo menagerie. I share his interests in biology, nature, tropical fish and reptiles.

And of course, He and Trump were bro-ing out over the WWE and UFC.

FORMER PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP TO APPEAR ON FOX NEWS CHANNEL’S GUTFELD! TONIGHT IN STUDIO​

Published September 18, 2024
NEW YORK — September 18, 2024 — FOX News Channel’s hit late-night show Gutfeld! will feature Republican presidential candidate former President Donald Trump’s first in-studio appearance tonight for the full hour. Trump’s appearance on late night’s most-watched program will mark his first interview on a broadcast or cable late night show during an election cycle since NBC’s The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon in 2016.

During the program, Trump will join host Greg Gutfeld along with FNC comedians Kat Timpf and Tyrus as well as Outnumbered co-host Emily Compagno. The former president will appear in front of a live audience and participate in the signature banter with Gutfeld and his crew as they dissect the day’s headlines from pop culture to politics.
You got the comedy part right

Yes, it could happen organically. And if that cat dies, OMG.

Tyrus is irreplaceable. I luv his home zoo menagerie. I share his interests in biology, nature, tropical fish and reptiles.

And of course, He and Trump were bro-ing out over the WWE and UFC.
Oh..I know... We're going to see a whole rainbow bridge hour when that happens... And she'll get a paw print tattoo on air.. God bless her, though she loves that kitty... And I totally get that...🥰🐾 Tyrus just fascinates me... My dad was a biology teacher so we grew up with
All kinds of creatures great and small... Though we didn't have fish , we had just about everything else...lol...His kids are lucky... (And what a collection of those he has...;)) He was so proud to give President Trump that belt.That was just a really cool moment...

Trump looked relaxed and was in a good mood.

He was funny and self-deprecating.

Heels Up Harris was invited by Gutfeld to appear on his show but she would need a chaperone and any questions in advance.
Still waiting for you to give me some examples of what questions were asked that she got help with by knowing they were to be asked.

You crybabies are a joke. Everyone knew what questions were going to be asked.

Jesus H. Christ...you MAGA morons are such little crybabies.

cartoon-sitting-crying-little-baby-600nw-513313348.jpg

Back