Tonight's the Night!

I can't wait for house of cards to come back up.

I think you'll like the wire. My 55 year old mom loves it. But it is a bit jarring going from season 1 to season 2. Some people hate season 2, others think it's the greatest. Seasons 3-4 of the wire though are the best though imo.
I watched the first couple of episodes of Orange is the New Black and it was pretty cool. Dexter certainly petered out. Rome and Breaking Bad are definitely the two best TV series I've seen. At least Breaking Bad had beginning to end path and a great final ending. Rome got left hanging cause production costs were to high. What a shame as its historical accuracy, though not spot on in all instances, was the best I've ever seen in popular entertainment.

I watched the first couple of episodes of Orange is the New Black and it was pretty cool. Dexter certainly petered out. Rome and Breaking Bad are definitely the two best TV series I've seen. At least Breaking Bad had beginning to end path and a great final ending. Rome got left hanging cause production costs were to high. What a shame as its historical accuracy, though not spot on in all instances, was the best I've ever seen in popular entertainment.

I never heard of Rome and was wondering if it's worth it to start watching Orange. Are you going to continue with it?

Back