Too close to Hillary?

itz in the OP

did u just jump in 2 defend ur dear leader without reading the thread 1st?

Was he following her around the stage, yes or no?

Was he staring and making faces, yes or no?

Was he pointing his finger at the audience, yes or no?

65e2dd2142dc0a0638219d75a4517734.jpg
2117DE36580582AF03E7EC
636116932492224855_C.jpg
doug-debate-stl-276-mediumThreeByTwo210-v2.jpg

lol a minute ago u pretended not 2 know wat allegationz we were discussing

i dont c him doing any of thoze things

she cravez attention

mayb she wants the d bcuz huma iznt xciting anymoar

keep staring @ the alpha male GEOTUS til ur eyeballz bleed

u only c wat u want 2 see :rofl2:

lol a minute ago u pretended not 2 know wat allegationz we were discussing

i dont c him doing any of thoze things

she cravez attention

mayb she wants the d bcuz huma iznt xciting anymoar

keep staring @ the alpha male GEOTUS til ur eyeballz bleed

u only c wat u want 2 see :rofl2:

Lol, what we were discussing was not allegation, it was fact and it's gonna live on tape forever, just like the rest of trump's ugly comments and behaviours.

You picked him. :rofl2:

Cons are still obsessed with Hillary. No liberal thinks that if/when trump goes away, Hillary will step in. That's the fantasy you guys have to keep alive to distract from the miserable failure-in-chief.

Ahhh more of your antifa antics. I speak for myself. I don't care what anyone thinks about me here, right or left. Unlike you, I have a life outside of this place so I don't come here seeking validation.

But, please do continue with your high school tactics. I find them amusing. You are still a vacuous twat who has never accomplished anything of substance in her life

Hillary and her supporters seem to have some weird imagination. Why do you have to come up with crap like that? Do you think it makes Hillary look more intelligent, more likeable, more worthy? No it doesn't. It just confirms what a sore loser she is, how vindictive she is, how desperate she is.
It is difficult to lose an election, I get that. Republicans were just as butt hurt when Obama won. It is time to move on. Come up with a better candidate, make sure to analyze the Democrats. This is like watching little kids who had their little plastic bucket toppled at the playground and are moping and throwing tandrums.
Please take another look at Hillary. She is a disgruntled has been. It is over. Nothing will change that. No lies, no made up stories, no wishful thinking. Move on and do better next time.

the American people chose her not trump

you are a putin bot

Back