TOP - part deux

Are you talking to yourself?

Oh how's the UK economy? Last week you were predicting the fall of western civilisation. Funny then that the pound is going up, the FTSE 100 is back to the level of Sept 2015 and the FTSE 250 is virtually back to pre-Brexit levels. I predict that you will conveniently ignore this post.

Sent from my LENOVO Lenovo K50-t5 Using Ez Forum for Android

Oh how's the UK economy? Last week you were predicting the fall of western civilisation. Funny then that the pound is going up, the FTSE 100 is back to the level of Sept 2015 and the FTSE 250 is virtually back to pre-Brexit levels. I predict that you will conveniently ignore this post.

Sent from my LENOVO Lenovo K50-t5 Using Ez Forum for Android

Go off topic much?

:evilnod:

Why was MAGAt banned?
One poster has constantly claimed I was MAGAt,who I never heard of till Top falsely accused me over and over,that I was MAGAt.

LOL...He and the springbreakgals got the other thread closed (how did they manage to do that?) and he fell into the depths of despair...he needed a place to continue to obsess last night...
Damn the fact that it was years old...and another TOP....
What difference does that make?
He'll stop by, I'm sure...he has to find out how to defend this, first, though....

LOL...He and the springbreakgals got the other thread closed (how did they manage to do that?) and he fell into the depths of despair...he needed a place to continue to obsess last night...
Damn the fact that it was years old...and another TOP....
What difference does that make?
He'll stop by, I'm sure...he has to find out how to defend this, first, though....

I believe the thread creator USF closed it, no one else could request that.

Back