TOP - part deux

I'm sorry I saw this thread. It's been a glorious day without the Toxic snark, lies, stalking, and victimhood -- and Angry Bird droppings all over. Mason, wtf were you thinking, bumping this ancient thing? Yeah, it started with "TOP" but wasn't about Toxic. But here we are. Nice of you to keep things going so Toxic didn't expire from lack of attention oxygen. It must have been frustrating and hangrifying this morning to find that the other thread she frequented was closed over night, so she did not get the Last Word. Glad she didn't tear the rest of her balding head out when she saw that her efforts to get us banned and shunned were in vain.

Mason, I hope you'll leave the twat and her Toxic-without-ballsack boyfriend behind, and enjoy this forum and the interesting political discussions here. You have a lot more to offer than those losers. Come join us in the Light!

I'm sorry I saw this thread. It's been a glorious day without the Toxic snark, lies, stalking, and victimhood -- and Angry Bird droppings all over. Mason, wtf were you thinking, bumping this ancient thing? Yeah, it started with "TOP" but wasn't about Toxic. But here we are. Nice of you to keep things going so Toxic didn't expire from lack of attention oxygen. It must have been frustrating and hangrifying this morning to find that the other thread she frequented was closed over night, so she did not get the Last Word. Glad she didn't tear the rest of her balding head out when she saw that her efforts to get us banned and shunned were in vain.

Mason, I hope you'll leave the twat and her Toxic-without-ballsack boyfriend behind, and enjoy this forum and the interesting political discussions here. You have a lot more to offer than those losers. Come join us in the Light!

I read the first few post,and thought it would be a good thread to ask about MAGAt.
Everyone thinks I bumped it because Top was in the title.Wrong!Also I had no idea it was two years old.
I can't believe everyone is "All Shook Up"!

I only see Buttyurt's whining spew when you quote her. Hey, Titmouse! No one but your sick posse thinks that anyone is stalking shit but you. Sucks to be ignored, doesn't it?

Yoyo has been upset all day:-( ~
Poor dumb shithead:-( ~
A Top disciple and shit for brains:-(

I only see Buttyurt's whining spew when you quote her. Hey, Titmouse! No one but your sick posse thinks that anyone is stalking shit but you. Sucks to be ignored, doesn't it?

Christiefan talked about stalking, stupid liar. Too much of a pussy to quote me so you have to hide behind Mason.

I read the first few post,and thought it would be a good thread to ask about MAGAt.
Everyone thinks I bumped it because Top was in the title.Wrong!Also I had no idea it was two years old.
I can't believe everyone is "All Shook Up"!

What does this thread have to do with MAGAt?

Absolutely nothing. You thought it was about Top, you searched high and low for a thread with Top in the title. There is no way you found it any other way unless you searched hundreds and hundreds of threads.

Can't see Buttyurt's stupid posts, darn the luck. Last post of mine here. If any of you still long to be one with the Toxic Twat, enjoy your servitude!

What does this thread have to do with MAGAt?

Absolutely nothing. You thought it was about Top, you searched high and low for a thread with Top in the title. There is no way you found it any other way unless you searched hundreds and hundreds of threads.

Well Sherlock,I wasn't looking for it,I stumbled upon it!
But nice try:-) ~
And I congratulate Toxic for turning this poor simpleminded jerkoff's mind to mush!

Well Sherlock,I wasn't looking for it,I stumbled upon it!
But nice try:-) ~
And I congratulate Toxic for turning this poor simpleminded jerkoff's mind to mush!

Uh huh, you just stumbled onto a two year old thread with Top in the title... All by accident....

:rolleyes:

Lol, liar. If you were going through threads as far back as two years, you would have to scroll back hundreds, if not thousands of threads and you didn't know the thread was old......

Uh huh, sure....

Wonder why he didn't just bump one of his old threads, if he wanted to know about the MAGAt account...
This one talks specifically about the "tribute thread"...the very one that got the MAGAt account axed...
Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason von Mason View Post
You are a old man,I haven't heard that since Junior High.
Really. *snicker* He certainly is having a crappy New Years Eve, what with all the obsessing here about you and apparently me, as well. Looks like he's been checking in on Goodreads too. I wonder how Toxic liked the tribute thread? Do you think Angry Bird was shocked that the reality didn't match the fairy tales he was fed? lol
QUOTE=Nosam nov Nosam;2155995]She likes to go there and read how we wipe with her hair.[/QUOTE]
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...kenshits/page5&highlight=Toxic+tribute+thread

Back