TOP - part deux

There's no question that you're a stalker, maybe that's what she meant.
But you have no problem with Fowl and Mason stalking and doxxing? Because, after all, that's a given...It's either ok with you or not...make up your mind....and we'll go from there...

There's no question that you're a stalker, maybe that's what she meant.

Wrong as usual :

No one but your sick posse thinks that anyone is stalking shit but you.

So, once again, is her claim true?

Also
Im not surprised you don't think Mason is a stalker for pulling up a two year old thread with Top in the title and yet somehow I'm the stalker. Only a lying two faced weasel would say that.

But you have no problem with Fowl and Mason stalking and doxxing? Because, after all, that's a given...It's either ok with you or not...make up your mind....and we'll go from there...

Talk about assumption,we are suppose to take your word as gospel?
I don't think so Mister.

Wrong as usual :

No one but your sick posse thinks that anyone is stalking shit but you.
So, once again, is her claim true?

Also
Im not surprised you don't think Mason is a stalker for pulling up a two year old thread with Top in the title and yet somehow I'm the stalker. Only a lying two faced weasel would say that.

You are a stalker and we already discussed this. Do you need a refresher?

But digging old up old threads about Top is not, especially one not about this top. So two faced.

And really, yurt threads to prove I stalk, lol.

*Why did you not answer whether her claim is true?*

I looked for and it doesn't exist dirty troll liar. All you said was you found it on the first page.

I asked of it was the first page of the off topic forum or another forum. Which of course be impossible as the thread was made in this forum and is two years old.

I'll ask again, to what first page do you refer to.

If you don't answer, it will prove the first page (and only possible first page) was of your SEARCH for threads with Top in the title or threads about 'Top'.

I looked for and it doesn't exist dirty troll liar. All you said was you found it on the first page.

I asked of it was the first page of the off topic forum or another forum. Which of course be impossible as the thread was made in this forum and is two years old.

I'll ask again, to what first page do you refer to.

If you don't answer, it will prove the first page (and only possible first page) was of your SEARCH for threads with Top in the title or threads about 'Top'.

Asked answered dickhead

Back