TOP - part deux

I don't save everything...I didn't even see the post that got him banned. Haven't you been paying attention?
I thought you said you asked the mods. You didn't, did you?

So you know nothing about MAGAt either![/QUOTE]
I can't share PMs from the mods. But I think I explained very clearly what happened. The first time they removed the avatar, from MAGAt and from Master Fang. And then, MAGAt got permabanned for linking to your tribute thread....I didn't have to see the post...
That's the story...

So you know nothing about MAGAt either!
I can't share PMs from the mods. But I think I explained very clearly what happened. The first time they removed the avatar, from MAGAt and from Master Fang. And then, MAGAt got permabanned for linking to your tribute thread....I didn't have to see the post...
That's the story...[/QUOTE]

OK Top,I see where that his heading.

That's the story...

OK Top,I see where that his heading.[/QUOTE]

What?

You know what was in "your forum's tribute thread"....hundreds of posts worth, correct?

We had no MAGAt,and I never saw any MAGAt post.
I didn't see any connection.[/QUOTE]
You know what was in your thread(s)...would you allow that kind of thing to be posted about anyone in your family? I doubt it....

We had no MAGAt,and I never saw any MAGAt post.
I didn't see any connection.
You know what was in your thread(s)...would you allow that kind of thing to be posted about anyone in your family? I doubt it....[/QUOTE]

You would be surprised how little time I spent there.

You know what was in your thread(s)...would you allow that kind of thing to be posted about anyone in your family? I doubt it....

You would be surprised how little time I spent there.[/QUOTE]
Remember, I saved most all of the posts from the tribute thread(s), since it was such a "tribute" to me...so that's a complete and total lie...
And then, the link was transferred to your Staying on Topic CP thread when the first special tribute "disappeared"...
So....

Back