TOP - part deux

What does that have to do with this thread?

I'm sorry I saw this thread. It's been a glorious day without the Toxic snark, lies, stalking, and victimhood -- and Angry Bird droppings all over. Mason, wtf were you thinking, bumping this ancient thing? Yeah, it started with "TOP" but wasn't about Toxic. But here we are. Nice of you to keep things going so Toxic didn't expire from lack of attention oxygen. It must have been frustrating and hangrifying this morning to find that the other thread she frequented was closed over night, so she did not get the Last Word. Glad she didn't tear the rest of her balding head out when she saw that her efforts to get us banned and shunned were in vain.

Mason, I hope you'll leave the twat and her Toxic-without-ballsack boyfriend behind, and enjoy this forum and the interesting political discussions here. You have a lot more to offer than those losers. Come join us in the Light!

Bowel woman is having bird shit mouth diarrhea again.

Bowel woman is having bird shit mouth diarrhea again.
She just flew in to help her poor boy....but couldn't, as usual...
However...that "bird sh...mouth diarrhea" just gets more "entertaining" as time goes on, though, doesn't it?
And the more they post, the more they confess....

She just flew in to help her poor boy....but couldn't, as usual...
However...that "bird sh...mouth diarrhea" just gets more "entertaining" as time goes on, though, doesn't it?
And the more they post, the more they confess....

Whatever bitch

Wonder why he didn't just bump one of his old threads, if he wanted to know about the MAGAt account...
This one talks specifically about the "tribute thread"...the very one that got the MAGAt account axed...
Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason von Mason View Post
You are a old man,I haven't heard that since Junior High.
Really. *snicker* He certainly is having a crappy New Years Eve, what with all the obsessing here about you and apparently me, as well. Looks like he's been checking in on Goodreads too. I wonder how Toxic liked the tribute thread? Do you think Angry Bird was shocked that the reality didn't match the fairy tales he was fed? lol
QUOTE=Nosam nov Nosam;2155995]She likes to go there and read how we wipe with her hair.
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...kenshits/page5&highlight=Toxic+tribute+thread[/QUOTE]

You people need a life,I post one post on some old ass thread.
Keeps you guys busy for days.

Wonder why he didn't just bump one of his old threads, if he wanted to know about the MAGAt account...
This one talks specifically about the "tribute thread"...the very one that got the MAGAt account axed...
Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason von Mason View Post
You are a old man,I haven't heard that since Junior High.
Really. *snicker* He certainly is having a crappy New Years Eve, what with all the obsessing here about you and apparently me, as well. Looks like he's been checking in on Goodreads too. I wonder how Toxic liked the tribute thread? Do you think Angry Bird was shocked that the reality didn't match the fairy tales he was fed? lol
QUOTE=Nosam nov Nosam;2155995]She likes to go there and read how we wipe with her hair.
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...kenshits/page5&highlight=Toxic+tribute+thread[/QUOTE]

OK Top you claim to know about MAGAt,where did he even post?

OK Top you claim to know about MAGAt,where did he even post?[/QUOTE]
Why right here on JPP, of course...and linked to your tribute threads....which got the account perma-banned. That forum was by invitation only, wasn't it, as I recall...but that night, when you linked to it, of course it was open to everyone....and boom....
What did the mods tell you? You said you sent a request...

OK Top you claim to know about MAGAt,where did he even post?
Why right here on JPP, of course...and linked to your tribute threads....which got the account perma-banned. That forum was by invitation only, wasn't it, as I recall...but that night, when you linked to it, of course it was open to everyone....and boom....
What did the mods tell you? You said you sent a request...[/QUOTE]

I don't know if you're talking about GR,JPP or what,what kind of teacher writes so poor?
I simply want to know,what did MAGAt post?
You save everything, what did he post!

What did the mods tell you? You said you sent a request...

I don't know if you're talking about GR,JPP or what,what kind of teacher writes so poor?
You save everything, what did he post![/QUOTE]
I don't save everything...I didn't even see the post that got him banned. Haven't you been paying attention?
I thought you said you asked the mods. You didn't, did you?

Last edited:
You save everything, what did he post!
I don't save everything...I didn't even see the post that got him banned. Haven't you been paying attention?
I thought you said you asked the mods. You didn't, did you?[/QUOTE]

So you know nothing about MAGAt either!

I thought you said you asked the mods. You didn't, did you?

So you know nothing about MAGAt either![/QUOTE]

Isn't he part of your "salad", Shallon.

Back