Top Selling Vehicles By State

signalmankenneth

Verified User
states-car-map.jpg

don't get why everyone is buying pickup trucks. surely not every fucking fatass american actually has to haul shit around.

LOLZ @ Hawaii buying foreign trucks.

Fuck California for buying the shitty driver's car.

I want an F-150. Had no idea it was so successful. I will say that Vermont has good taste buying the Sierra.

why 3d why do you need a truck. why does everyone need trucks. I am mystified.
You can't be serious
It's the redneck/pencil neck man maker
If you have never worked out an F150 turns you into Hans n franze
I'm thankful oil stocks are my largest holdings

don't get why everyone is buying pickup trucks. surely not every fucking fatass american actually has to haul shit around.

They do if they have a job or don't live in the city. Plus those trucks are fucking NICE.

LOLZ @ Hawaii buying foreign trucks.

Fuck California for buying the shitty driver's car.

I want an F-150. Had no idea it was so successful. I will say that Vermont has good taste buying the Sierra.

Can't go wrong with a Ford man. My dad has a new F-150, thing is AWESOME. Almost as awesome as my Marauder.

You'd be surprised how often I need to haul shit, but all I have is a Focus, so I need to call a friend for help.

Trucks are fun to drive. Especially when you have a mountain barrier like the Cascades in the middle of your state. You can offroad a little during summer excursions, and in winter you can actually make the drive. I wouldn't risk it in my little box.

Additionally, these trucks keep getting better. Fuel efficiency is way up!

every fucking fatass american has to haul around at least one fucking fatass american......you ever try to sit in one of them tiny little cars?.......I'll stick to my F150 thank you very much.....

last night I had my wife and my son and my daughter and her boyfriend in it going out to eat.....nobody was crowded (mine's a four door Super Crew).....today I bought a couple of new chairs for the basement office at Office Max....."put it in the back".......

every fucking fatass american has to haul around at least one fucking fatass american......you ever try to sit in one of them tiny little cars?.......I'll stick to my F150 thank you very much.....

last night I had my wife and my son and my daughter and her boyfriend in it going out to eat.....nobody was crowded (mine's a four door Super Crew).....today I bought a couple of new chairs for the basement office at Office Max....."put it in the back".......
What are you talking about!
You could fit all that in a volt, and plug in at Home Depot right!
Didn't government motors work that out for us.

There are actually a lot of things I find myself not being able to do until I can find someone with a truck to help me out. Having lots of land to maintain, like people do in a rural area, makes a difference.

There are actually a lot of things I find myself not being able to do until I can find someone with a truck to help me out. Having lots of land to maintain, like people do in a rural area, makes a difference.

Or if you buy a couch. Or any peice of furniture. Or appliance.

Back