Top Selling Vehicles By State

This should be good...
scarjo-popcorn.gif

did we have the economic crash me and UScitizen kept telling you was coming due to housing?
I told y'all before discussing with him housing shouldn't average more than 6 percent
I also told both of you poor people recessions happen ever seven years on average
I advocated for stock, I quadrupled my money.
Way better than I expected

Hard to believe Oklahoma isn't buying Fords too. Interesting info. Thanks.
My guess is that Oklahom doesn't have as large a number of people involved in construction and agriculture for their livlihoods. Ford F-150 is the best selling vehicle in the world and has been for a very long time due to it's steller reputation with those who work in the construction trades and agricuture.

I know when I was flying solo as an onsite project manager I owned an F-150. Couldn't beat it for reliability and cost affectiveness.

why 3d why do you need a truck. why does everyone need trucks. I am mystified.
I don't and I dont have one but if I ever go back into project management it would be about the first thing I do is get another F-150. As long as I work my desk job and commute 5 miles a day I'm driving my fuel efficient Focus till it falls apart.

Can't go wrong with a Ford man. My dad has a new F-150, thing is AWESOME. Almost as awesome as my Marauder.
My sister works at the Ford engine plant in Lima. She has a new model F-150 and Stang Cobra and both are sweeeeeet. I personally can't see investing that much money in a car, even if it is steeply discounted as in her case, as long as I live in suburbia. Just simply don't drive enough to put that kind of money into a car or truck.

every fucking fatass american has to haul around at least one fucking fatass american......you ever try to sit in one of them tiny little cars?.......I'll stick to my F150 thank you very much.....

last night I had my wife and my son and my daughter and her boyfriend in it going out to eat.....nobody was crowded (mine's a four door Super Crew).....today I bought a couple of new chairs for the basement office at Office Max....."put it in the back".......
One of the reasons I currently don't own a truck, besides not really needing one, is that you're constantly getting calls from friends and family to borrow it to move shit.

buy a pickup truck so you can put your new toaster and coffee machine in the back.
True, dats cool when you're a city boy like you and I are but when you live out in the boonies or your farming or you work in a skilled trade, construction trade or in manufacturing they are damned near indispensible.

Spending a couple of years out in the sticks getting your hands dirty would do you a world of good.

True, dats cool when you're a city boy like you and I are but when you live out in the boonies or your farming or you work in a skilled trade, construction trade or in manufacturing they are damned near indispensible.

Spending a couple of years out in the sticks getting your hands dirty would do you a world of good.
Where would he buy his hair mousse.

Back