Top Selling Vehicles By State

There are actually a lot of things I find myself not being able to do until I can find someone with a truck to help me out. Having lots of land to maintain, like people do in a rural area, makes a difference.

And today's cars don't have a trunk big enough to hold a body. :)

Seriously, I think my friend's Sierra gets like 26 mpg. My Focus only gets 27, and my last car was a 1994 Lincoln Continental that only got 17.

I have a focus hatch back.

I have transported big sectional couches with it.

I have always wanted a truck but Im too cheap to buy one.

every time its new vehicle time I research for the cheapest ,safest, best functioning record and select that.

I have two focuses because of that

why 3d why do you need a truck. why does everyone need trucks. I am mystified.

Why is it any of your business? I have to say I am disappointed, I always expect to hear things like "why do you need that?" from left wing statists not from people who purport to love freedom.

The fact that someone wants one should be enough.

BTW

We have a Suburban Mrs ILA drives. I drive a Sierra regularly and we also have a Ford F250 for towing our boats

Have a Toyota Camry that we pull behind the RV

I have known so many people that waste mountains on cars.
We would have the standard of living of Russia if we bought only what we needed

they are a tool and are NOT your ego
They are good for the pencil neck conservative that needs his blood pumped.

Where I live and what I do requires a strong vehicle. Like I said, I have two besides my bike. The bike is the only vehicle I have no justification for. I can't justify another vehicle that is more fuel efficient as the taxes and insurance would eat up what I saved in fuel costs driving it to work.

My vehicles must be able to pull stock trailers, boats, 25 ft. camper, drive on very rough and sometimes muddy terrain, haul wood for burning, etc.... Both fill the bill nicely. The Dodge and Tahoe (both 4WD) can do any of the above jobs.

if you NEED the tool then it makes complete sense.

I have just known to many people who buy an SUV to drive alone to work.

what the fuck is that stupidity

Back