Topspin's son ranked 4th in nation

I found out spinners sons name last year form something he posted about him, but I intentionally forgot it. I do not do like Dano demento.

Congrats, Top, and to your son as well. That's quite an accomplishment! Good luck to him at the meet.

(PS you can go back and edit out the personal info yourself from your post, as can anyone who quoted your post in a reply).

No sweat. Its great that you're proud of your boy. :clink:

What's not great is letting a moron* like Ck bait you into revealing anything. BB used to do that to me all of the time. You fraud this and you fraud that, prove it, post a picture, post your papers. You know what I told him? Fuck off grandpa.

*an idiot is a stupid person with a mental age below three years, while a moron is a stupid person with a mental age of between seven to twelve years

What's not great is letting a moron* like Ck bait you into revealing anything. BB used to do that to me all of the time. You fraud this and you fraud that, prove it, post a picture, post your papers. You know what I told him? Fuck off grandpa.

*an idiot is a stupid person with a mental age below three years, while a moron is a stupid person with a mental age of between seven to twelve years

My man's proud of his boy, he wants to share it with everyone.

While CK is a dull troll, I think Toppy just had a proud moment.

The little dude is growing on me.

I was once no. 1 or no. 2 in the nation in math. That was whenever I was 9, though...
That's cool, something to be proud of. But this thread is not about you. Maybe you should start a "Watermark was good at math" thread and post it there.:)

Topspin, is this the kind of wrestling were grown men grapple with each other like small fighing children on a mat which seems to be popular in the states of the former Soviet Union or is it the type of wrestling where the men wear ridiculous clothes and pretend to hit each other that is popular with people who live in homes with wheels.

Topspin, is this the kind of wrestling were grown men grapple with each other like small fighing children on a mat which seems to be popular in the states of the former Soviet Union or is it the type of wrestling where the men wear ridiculous clothes and pretend to hit each other that is popular with people who live in homes with wheels.
I think it is the type of wrestling where men wear women's swimsuits and funny-colored Princess Leia ear covering items that appear to be some sort of protection then get down on their knees while the other kneels behind them while dozens watch. Then some guy blows a whistle and they start trying to put the other guy into a helpless position with his back to the mat.

You're been gone a pretty long time.

Back