Topspin's son ranked 4th in nation

wrestlers work out way harder than boxers, and I'm sure my not so stellar record has something to do with the eloquence of my posts.:shock:

My favorite t-shirt is my 8th grade wrestling shirt that says "Knight's Wrestling" on it, which I am proudly wearing now. It was the only decent athletic shirt I got in middle school, but it is actually very awesome, and, coincidentally, all of our sports teams rocked that year (we used the same design for several different events). Many were undefeated (football, wrestling, softball, vollyball) and the basketball, track, cross country had phenominal records as well.

But alas, I didn't have the stuff to continue in HS, although doing that meant a year-long recruitment attempt from the team for anyone who they remembered from middle school...

My favorite t-shirt is my 8th grade wrestling shirt that says "Knight's Wrestling" on it, which I am proudly wearing now. It was the only decent athletic shirt I got in middle school, but it is actually very awesome, and, coincidentally, all of our sports teams rocked that year (we used the same design for several different events). Many were undefeated (football, wrestling, softball, vollyball) and the basketball, track, cross country had phenominal records as well.

But alas, I didn't have the stuff to continue in HS, although doing that meant a year-long recruitment attempt from the team for anyone who they remembered from middle school...

LOL! I'm too old to remember shirts from jr high, at least what they said. I remember having Peanuts sweatshirts and wearing oxfords with ties. I will say the best t-shirt I remember having from my son's sport: "My sport is your sport's punishment." Seems appropriate in most cases. (Cross country being the sport).

I refer to boxing as the poor kids sport, and wrestling the rich kid private school preppy sport. At least when I'm teasing my kids about it.

Back