toughest colleges to play on the road

Top, the latest installment of "Toughest places to play in college football" has Tiger Stadium at number one.

I like that 4 of the top 10 are SEC school stadiums. "Between the hedges" at #10, The Swamp at #4, Neyland Stadium at #2 and Tiger Stadium at #1.

Mottley, The Horseshoe came in at #6.

The scary part about my beloved Tide's schedule is that we will play in 3 of those stadiums this year, including the top two.

The SEC is murders row!!!
Thankfully LSU got a lot of luck getting into the two BCS games and with Florida having given the conference the title of complete dominance and the rest of the country can battle it out for second.
LSU will be lucky to win 7 or 8 this year with all the talent we lost to the NFL

The SEC is murders row!!!
Thankfully LSU got a lot of luck getting into the two BCS games and with Florida having given the conference the title of complete dominance and the rest of the country can battle it out for second.
LSU will be lucky to win 7 or 8 this year with all the talent we lost to the NFL

The SEC is where the south sends Baptist to become Methodist (A Methodist is a Baptist who can read.) :pke:

Mottley your a dork who didn't go to a football school so you adopt the gay colors of Ohio slow. How bad is that?

Mottley your a dork who didn't go to a football school so you adopt the gay colors of Ohio slow. How bad is that?

Going to a football school is a bonus if you like football. But it really doesn't make any difference. Unless you suited up and played, or were part of the support staff, you were just another cheering fan. And when the fans hit their feet and start screaming, where you went to school or even IF you went to college is a moot point.

I have no problem with someone adopting any team as their own. What I have a problem with is the "bandwagon" fans. Those are the people who claim to be lifelong fans when the team is winning, but ignore them when they lose.

Going to a football school is a bonus if you like football. But it really doesn't make any difference. Unless you suited up and played, or were part of the support staff, you were just another cheering fan. And when the fans hit their feet and start screaming, where you went to school or even IF you went to college is a moot point.

I have no problem with someone adopting any team as their own. What I have a problem with is the "bandwagon" fans. Those are the people who claim to be lifelong fans when the team is winning, but ignore them when they lose.

Yea, we have those here in Columbus. There called "Cleveland Indian Fans".

Mottley paint dries faster than OSU moves.
USC is going to tap that ass this year and once again you'll have to shut your trap.:clink:

Yea, yea you beat us once with the home field advantage....come to the shoe and play us.

LSU's home field is Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge. Now that may be closer to the Superdome, but its not either team's home field.

And the team that is best prepared wins. On that night, LSU was far better prepared.

Even if it was a home field for LSU, that is only a small advantage. Certainly not enough to account for the 14 point difference in the score.

Back