Tranny freak Michelle Orangutan Inducted into Women's Hall of Fame.

The board notes your call for censorship of conservatives.

Mind telling us what you object to in this thread. It is a fact that Big Mike has never actually done anything in it's life. And there is a world of evidence that Big Mike is a bio-male.

Two nutjobs misreading each others posts is always fun. LOL

Big Mike is your favorite Tranny with a big black dick, eh? No wonder you like the name Tranny Dicks Are Kool. :thup:

Big Mike can barely read if at all.

Michelle Obama passed the bar exam, which requires excellent reading. She is not a man, and has had two children.

I suggest everyone who believes your over the top claims, should vote for party of trump. Everyone who does not, should not vote for the party of trump.

Did Big Mike pass the bar exam or was it more affirmative action grading ?? And the kids don't prove nothing, you idiot. Adoption.

We have been over this a few dozen times. If people believe you, they should definitely vote for the party of trump (formerly known as the Republicans). If they think you are crazy, they should not vote for the party of trump.

We have been over this a few dozen times. If people believe you, they should definitely vote for the party of trump (formerly known as the Republicans). If they think you are crazy, they should not vote for the party of trump.

You'll never be able to convince TDAK of anything that doesn't involve big black chicks-with-dicks. Seriously. Look at how much he loves to talk about them, plus display his picture collection.

Let's not forget this tranny freak is not only a white hating racist but a men hating sexist. In 2014 she infamously said "Women are smarter than men."

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/6/michelle-obama-women-are-smarter-than-men/

Again i ask, what has this tranny freak ever actually done?

She did say that, in a particular context. And you didn't get it. Right there is proof of what she said.

"Speaking at a women’s forum at the U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit in Washington alongside former first lady Laura Bush, Mrs. Obama said women in power cannot waste their opportunities because they’re simply more intelligent than men.

“Every time I meet a child I think, who knows what’s going on in her life, whether she was just bullied or whether she had a bad day at school or whether she lost a parent — that interaction that we have with that individual, that child for that moment, could change their life,” she said. “So we can’t waste this spotlight. It is temporary and life is short, and change is needed. And women are smarter than men.”

Mrs. Obama’s joke drew laughter and applause from the crowd. She then told the men in the audience they “can’t complain, because you’re outnumbered today.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/6/michelle-obama-women-are-smarter-than-men/

TDAK's bogus troll act is a waste of time. The assclown just says these things for reaction. I'd say that should fall under rule 14.

Agreed. OTOH, he's very upset with me and has been making threats. Example:
I'm only gonna say this once. Get your transgendered leaf-blowing illegal alien butt back to mexico with the other parasites. America is for red-blooded right-thinking NORMAL people only.!!!
He's made several of them since I began calling him on his chicks-with-dicks fetish.

Agreed. OTOH, he's very upset with me and has been making threats. Example:He's made several of them since I began calling him on his chicks-with-dicks fetish.

Oh, he throws his bogus hissy fits on purpose. You should have heard him before you showed up. His reactions to people saying he had a tiny penis was pathetic and made it seem like you were hitting close to home. No one does that on purpose unless they are trying to look bad. TDAK is a big phony. He's supposedly so racist but has never used the n-word, unlike certain others.

She did say that, in a particular context. And you didn't get it. Right there is proof of what she said.

[FONT=&]"Speaking at a women’s forum at the U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit in Washington alongside former first lady Laura Bush, Mrs. Obama said women in power cannot waste their opportunities because they’re simply more intelligent than men.[/FONT]

[FONT=&]“Every time I meet a child I think, who knows what’s going on in her life, whether she was just bullied or whether she had a bad day at school or whether she lost a parent — that interaction that we have with that individual, that child for that moment, could change their life,” she said. “So we can’t waste this spotlight. It is temporary and life is short, and change is needed. And women are smarter than men.”

Mrs. Obama’s joke drew laughter and applause from the crowd. She then told the men in the audience they “can’t complain, because you’re outnumbered today.”

[/FONT]

How does that excuse big mike saying "And women are smarter than men.”??

Oh, he throws his bogus hissy fits on purpose. You should have heard him before you showed up. His reactions to people saying he had a tiny penis was pathetic and made it seem like you were hitting close to home. No one does that on purpose unless they are trying to look bad. TDAK is a big phony. He's supposedly so racist but has never used the n-word, unlike certain others.

He has a tiny penis? He should hook up with Lyin'fish. Lyin'fish loooooves tiny penis!!!

Back