Tranny freak Michelle Orangutan Inducted into Women's Hall of Fame.

Still waiting for this thread to be returned to the Current Events forum where i put it and where it belongs. Do i have to call my lawyer?

By all means, Tranny Dick, call your fucking lawyer and file an injunction against Damo for moving your conspiracy theory thread to the conspiracy theory forum. :rofl2:

4 years out of office and our resident cross burners are STILL fuming that a black man beat them twice fair & square to the highest office in the land....won the electoral AND popular vote. It's just too much for their hooded brains to handle...ESPECIALLY since their hero is the Orange Oaf.

Let's get real, my sheet wearing schmucks....the most accomplished First Lady was Eleanor Roosevelt, all after her were either competant or just a figure head or, in Melania's case, a joke. https://stacker.com/stories/1659/hi...lady,#8. Hannah Hoes Van Buren ... More items

Damo seems to have a high tolerance for bigots....especially if the posts are anti-black, so it seems.

It's interesting that that chubby Polish kid got permabanned for incessantly posting racist shit about how Poles are superior to other whites and non-whites, but bigoted asshats like TDAK and friends are still here.

Exactly there needs to be some line ,where enough is enough

The board notes your call for censorship of conservatives.

Mind telling us what you object to in this thread. It is a fact that Big Mike has never actually done anything in it's life. And there is a world of evidence that Big Mike is a bio-male.

Back