Transgenders In the Work Place

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
My company is definitely forward thinking when it comes to diversity and inclusion of all people. A few months ago they even recognized a man turned woman who's a pretty high ranking VP for her efforts in the arena of transgenered advancement.

The only thing is that he had already made it to a very high position at the company and had established that he was very capable of being an executive here.

I just saw someone in our office who undoubtedly is a transgendered or is undergoing the process (thin build, man face, stash and bo0bs with a fitted lavendar top). Knowing the people I know around the office I really don't think this type of person has a chance of being too upwardly mobile. Its a shame, but true.

Judge them by the quality of their work.............but ewwwwww. They have serious problems with mental stability.

Seems there are many more men who want to be women than there are women who want to be men. What is up with that?

LADY T, WE HAVE ONE HERE... I STARE, EVENT HOUGH I SHOULDN'T BUT I CAN'T HELP IT... SHE (HE) IS LIKE 6'4 and goes into the lady's room

I stared because I thought I wasn't seeing what I clearly was. I hope I don't act that childish when I see them again.

Well Robs handle used to be Robdawg....One might have to wonder a bit...

Do we call people who have their stomach stapled, transfats ?

I think transgendered is really a state of mind and how you are living your life. Trans se xuals have had the surgery.

Back