Transwoman sues to get testicles back

T. A. Gardner

Thread Killer
You can't make shit like this up. Nobody would believe it if you did, but truth is stranger than bullshit...

Pontiac transgender woman sues to get testicles back from ex

In a handwritten affidavit and claim, Brianna Kingsley, 40, wrote: "Defendant retains possession of my surgically extracted testicles, preserved in (a) Mason jar, kept in (the) fridge next to the eggs. Demand immediate return of my human remains specimen and damages of $6,500."
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...demanding-testicles-back-from-ex/70532200007/

Now, why a woman has testicles is a whole 'nother topic... :palm: :awesome: :rolleyes:

You can't make shit like this up. Nobody would believe it if you did, but truth is stranger than bullshit...

In a handwritten affidavit and claim, Brianna Kingsley, 40, wrote: "Defendant retains possession of my surgically extracted testicles, preserved in (a) Mason jar, kept in (the) fridge next to the eggs. Demand immediate return of my human remains specimen and damages of $6,500."
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...demanding-testicles-back-from-ex/70532200007/

Now, why a woman has testicles is a whole 'nother topic... :palm: :awesome: :rolleyes:

So do you have a Google Alert set to let you know whenever testicles are mentioned just in general or does your alert only related to improper testicle placement? You must have a rich life.

So do you have a Google Alert set to let you know whenever testicles are mentioned just in general or does your alert only related to improper testicle placement? You must have a rich life.

No, I just happened on an article title in one of those 'news of the weird' sites. Usually, it's Florida. They have their own dedicated sites for that sort of crazy.

I opened the fridge once and noticed all these little containers so I asked my husband at the time what they were.

He was a biologist and he said they were cultures he was growing.

I said, "next to the bacon"?

I knew divorce was imminent at that point.

Gotta get that testicle news where you can. It's not always easy.

I still like this one:

Ax in roof of car leads to traffic stop, arrest
https://www.democratandchronicle.co...fter-driving-doorless-car-axe-roof/508283001/

636365794610981241-PRICE-CAR-2.jpeg

That one was in New York...

It was even parodied

hqdefault.jpg

Properly raised neutered male dogs now have neuticles--prosthetic testicles--for their physical appearance and self-esteem.

Not wanting to pay for them [neuticles]was one reason the Gestapo wanted a female dog the last time.
That excuse didn't fly with me, of course.
We chose a female dog because she was the one in the litter who seemed to like us the most.
All of our previous dogs had been rescues. We paid through the nose this last time, however.

You should try doing the same thing. :laugh:

Kept in the fridge??? Now I know why I never wanted to be a judge in small claims court.

Kept in the fridge??? Now I know why I never wanted to be a judge in small claims court.

I think this one would have been Judge Judy gold... Could you imagine the testimony and questions Judy would ask in this case. It'd be a classic from the moment it aired.

Why would I want to sue to get your testicles back...?

Moot question since I've always had mine and still do.

But if you still need a hypothetical reason, it's because if you somehow got mine, it would be a major upgrade from the ones you lost.

Assuming you ever had any to begin with.

50122608.jpg

Back