Transwoman sues to get testicles back

You can't make shit like this up. Nobody would believe it if you did, but truth is stranger than bullshit...

Pontiac transgender woman sues to get testicles back from ex

In a handwritten affidavit and claim, Brianna Kingsley, 40, wrote: "Defendant retains possession of my surgically extracted testicles, preserved in (a) Mason jar, kept in (the) fridge next to the eggs. Demand immediate return of my human remains specimen and damages of $6,500."
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...demanding-testicles-back-from-ex/70532200007/

Now, why a woman has testicles is a whole 'nother topic... :palm: :awesome: :rolleyes:

I read that, but Marjory Green swallowed them.....too bad

As if you've ever been considered for something like that, you fucking mental patient! :laugh:

Sure I have. Judges are elected. My neighbor was a judge for a while. Banging the gavel on a bunch of meth heads and petty thieves like you would be serving justice. :thup:

I read that, but Marjory Green swallowed them.....too bad

Why do you steal another forum poster's name? You're not Tiggerred59.

MASON! You're either Mason or Jitler, bitch. You're white and male and not Tiggered59.

LMAO! :laugh: I know some names from the internet, and the way you post does not match that one.

I opened the fridge once and noticed all these little containers so I asked my husband at the time what they were.

He was a biologist and he said they were cultures he was growing.

I said, "next to the bacon"?

I knew divorce was imminent at that point.

Poor guy sure made a mistake marrying yo; getting rid of you was a big gain or him.

Poor guy sure made a mistake marrying yo; getting rid of you was a big gain or him.

You should have seen him cry when I filed for divorce, it was pathetic.

But hey, he's the one that decided to fuck an intern where he worked.

Believe me, he paid a lot for that piece of ass.

You should have seen him cry when I filed for divorce, it was pathetic.

But hey, he's the one that decided to fuck an intern where he worked.

Believe me, he paid a lot for that piece of ass.

Pieces of ass has never come cheap, and you're the perfect example of that.

Back