Trayvon's perspective. What would you do?

are you trying to say that zimmy knocked trayvon down, then stood over him and shot him in the chest where he suckerpunched him?

I have outlined this before in a way that incoprated all the testimomy and evidence.

Ill do it again just for you.

Trayvon is in front of his condo and talking in the phone.

He says to the girl on the phone "hes about to fight me I have to put the phone down"

then she hears a heavy breathing man ( like he had been running) say "what are you doing here".

then she hears a THUD on the phone ( like someone hit the phone its self)

The phone is in Trayvons front pocket and hes talking on an ear bud thingy.

then she hears trayvon scream GET OF ME , GET OFF ME.

then the phone goes dead.

I think zimmy rushed him and hit him in the chest and knocked him down.

trayvon screams GET OFF ME and zimmy stays on top of him so he sucker punches him knocking him off Trayvon.

Zimmy falls back abnd hit the back of his head on the ground ( the medical expert said the two small cuts on the back of zimmy head could have easily happened in one blow.

zimmy gets up and draws his gun and they grapple on the ground and trayvon starts winning and zimmy manages to shoot him.

No bruise in the chest because the bullet hole is in the same place.

That fits every scrap of the evidence in the case.

Zimmy tale does NOT fit all the evidence and he was proven to have tolkd multiple stories about the crime.

the witness who was talking on the pohone to Trayvon as Zimmerman approached trayvon says trayvon said to her. I have to hang up hes about to fight me.
Link us up to that quote...

she then heard a man who sounded out of breath say "what are you doing here"

then she heard a thud on the phone ( the sound of the phone being hit).
Trayvon had the phone in his front pocket and an ear bud in.

then she heard trayvon say GET OFF ME GET OFF ME.

No... she heard SOMEONE say that... she said she didn't know who it was. How many times are you going to lie about that?

trayvon was rushed and attacked by Zimmerman.

There is nothing to suggest that is what occurred.

the only bruise trayvon would have had from Zimmerman khitting him in the chest would have been right where the bullet hole was later placed.

That is truly absurd.

the bullet wound was in the same place as the phone

The bullet was said to have hit is heart. What shirt has the pocket over the heart? How could it have possibly been the same place as the phone. Where did you see that was the case?

telling that version is what the prosecution should have told the jury.

I think they needed an idea how all of this could have come together.

they BLEW their job

Link us up to that quote...

No... she heard SOMEONE say that... she said she didn't know who it was. How many times are you going to lie about that?

There is nothing to suggest that is what occurred.

That is truly absurd.

The bullet was said to have hit is heart. What shirt has the pocket over the heart? How could it have possibly been the same place as the phone. Where did you see that was the case?

one ventricle and one lung.

a pocket tee?

I have outlined this before in a way that incoprated all the testimomy and evidence.

Ill do it again just for you.

Trayvon is in front of his condo and talking in the phone.

He says to the girl on the phone "hes about to fight me I have to put the phone down"

then she hears a heavy breathing man ( like he had been running) say "what are you doing here".

then she hears a THUD on the phone ( like someone hit the phone its self)

The phone is in Trayvons front pocket and hes talking on an ear bud thingy.

then she hears trayvon scream GET OF ME , GET OFF ME.

then the phone goes dead.

I think zimmy rushed him and hit him in the chest and knocked him down.

trayvon screams GET OFF ME and zimmy stays on top of him so he sucker punches him knocking him off Trayvon.

Zimmy falls back abnd hit the back of his head on the ground ( the medical expert said the two small cuts on the back of zimmy head could have easily happened in one blow.

zimmy gets up and draws his gun and they grapple on the ground and trayvon starts winning and zimmy manages to shoot him.

No bruise in the chest because the bullet hole is in the same place.

That fits every scrap of the evidence in the case.

Zimmy tale does NOT fit all the evidence and he was proven to have tolkd multiple stories about the crime.
well that is one cool story, but no. that bullshit story doesn't fit every scrap of evidence as indicated by FORENSIC testimony. your desperate wishful thinking does not become reality.

they BLEW their job

Just curious... do you know how big the entry wound is for a 9mm? To suggest that somehow GZ hit him and bruised him in the same location as the 9mm hit is absurd. It would have been the size of his pinky.

they BLEW their job

Also, I went through that made up version you created and already debunked several of those 'possibilities'. The biggest two being the bullet hitting the same spot as the 'bruise'... the other being that GZ was on top and TM hit him with enough force (from his back) to knock him backwards hard enough to not only knock him off, but to also slam his head into the concrete hard enough to cause damage all the while not destroying his nose. Unless TM is significantly stronger than we have been led to believe, the physics of that are near impossible.

super you lie right into the face of facts and everyone knows it.

Your worthless in an adult debate

that would be antogonist and you are much safer behind a locked door than you are out in the open trying to confront a possibly armed serial killer

What if this fellow was one of those "home invaders" you guys are always harping about? Thanks for the correction, BTW.

BergeP20130716_low-1.jpg

I do, I just add the gun to the equation. I don't think George pulled it when he was on his back on the ground.

ueap I think he was up or at least trayvon was not on him at the time.

the verying witnesses sayong one or the other was on top denotes a struggle NOT just one or the other.

that makes all the witness testimony correct

Back