Trayvon's perspective. What would you do?

breathless zimmy, shouting, thud, and trayvon screaming get off me get off me.

Zimmy rushed him and tackled or hit him in the chest

ueap I think he was up or at least trayvon was not on him at the time.

the verying witnesses sayong one or the other was on top denotes a struggle NOT just one or the other.

that makes all the witness testimony correct

I think he started yelling as soon as he realized he was about to be shot.

What if this fellow was one of those "home invaders" you guys are always harping about? Thanks for the correction, BTW.
IF, a big IF, martin was using common sense and was as concerned about some 'creepy assed cracka', he should have been on the phone with the cops while he was running his ass home losing zimmerman, not on the phone with his friend. If that had been happening, the cops would have been there before a home invasion could have occurred and none of this would have happened.
and you're welcome.

I think he started yelling as soon as he realized he was about to be shot.

well the young woman on the phone says she heard him say get off me twice after what she thought was the sound of his shirt pocketed phone taking a blow.

the other witnesses heard HELP ME HELP ME.

this ear witness testimony is the story BEFORE the other 991 taped phone calls

IF, a big IF, martin was using common sense and was as concerned about some 'creepy assed cracka', he should have been on the phone with the cops while he was running his ass home losing zimmerman, not on the phone with his friend. If that had been happening, the cops would have been there before a home invasion could have occurred and none of this would have happened.
and you're welcome.

And if George would have stuck with what his responsibilities were.... a kid wouldn't have got shot and none of this would have happened.

And if George would have stuck with what his responsibilities were.... a kid wouldn't have got shot and none of this would have happened.
and I have been one to always agree with that, but what he DID do was not unlawful and that's what pisses alot of people off. you're unwittingly putting us in to the position of having to decide whether to risk being sued by a criminals family for helping someone in need, or letting them live or die on their own abilities. A pretty shitty position you're putting us in.

and I have been one to always agree with that, but what he DID do was not unlawful and that's what pisses alot of people off. you're unwittingly putting us in to the position of having to decide whether to risk being sued by a criminals family for helping someone in need, or letting them live or die on their own abilities. A pretty shitty position you're putting us in.

What Criminal? Oh...the guy in the hoodie who did NOTHING wrong until confronted by George.

Back