Triggered

Are connies capable of thinking for themselves anymore?

When a new word or term takes hold, within 24 hours, they all use it ad nauseam. Deep state, virtue signaling, fake news & now triggered. I didn't even hear the latter until about a week ago, and now it's in every other connie post.

I know, I know - TRIGGERED! But my recommendation to the connies is to start thinking for yourselves and ditch the lame talking points and marching orders. It's good for your character.

As always, I'm rooting for all of you. There is still hope.

Ironic coming from a lying liberal fool who merely parrots the idiot talking points you're fed by the Phony media and the DNC.

When a new word or term takes hold, within 24 hours, they all use it ad nauseam. Deep state, virtue signaling, fake news & now triggered. I didn't even hear the latter until about a week ago, and now it's in every other connie post.

Reminds one of the never ending chants of Russia Collusion, racist, Nazi's and White Supremacists you leftist dumbfucks constantly erupt with.

I know, I know - TRIGGERED!

Yes you have been; and it is fun watching lying leftist dipshits like you cry about it.

But my recommendation to the connies is to start thinking for yourselves and ditch the lame talking points and marching orders.

Again; what would a whiny liberal dullard like yourself know about thinking for yourself, much less thinking? Here's a recommendation for you; don't lecture us on the very bullshit you lying leftist assholes do yourselves.

It's good for your character.

I do wish you had some.

As always; you're still lying and just can't seem to help yourself. No one needs your kind of help; but you certainly need to see a professional.

UNHINGED and TRIGGERED!!

:rofl2:

I know, I know - TRIGGERED! But my recommendation to the connies is to start thinking for yourselves and ditch the lame talking points and marching orders. It's good for your character.

It's like "deep state" or "virtue signaling".

Meaningless buzzwords that are mindlessly parroted by unoriginal and witless posters....for months on end!

I have never witnessed the level of hysteria they are showing.

It's beyond reason that these people actually believe the shit they post. They have to be trolling.

"identity politics"

the new words to replace racism so they can be racists without havingt to admitt they dont like ANTI RACISTS

every time you hear the phrase think of "The Democrats keep playing the race card"

that phrase admitts is about race

its like calling shit "number two"

its still shit

Identity politics = race card

its how they party thinks.

never admitt you ideas failed

JUST RELABEL THEM so people think you are talking about something new

I have never witnessed the level of hysteria they are showing.

It's beyond reason that these people actually believe the shit they post. They have to be trolling.

You wouldn't know anything about that would you...
BTW what happened to the cutsie shorthand misspelled style of posting?
You have fallen out of character.

You have called out Trump Diva a racist .
Will you callout TDAK as well?

I sense an epiphany in you.

"identity politics"

the new words to replace racism so they can be racists without havingt to admitt they dont like ANTI RACISTS

every time you hear the phrase think of "The Democrats keep playing the race card"

that phrase admitts is about race

its like calling shit "number two"

its still shit

Identity politics = race card

its how they party thinks.

never admitt you ideas failed

JUST RELABEL THEM so people think you are talking about something new

The level of ignorance is truly astounding.
:palm:

The term identity politics has been used in political discourse since at least the 1970s.

One aim of identity politics has been for those feeling oppressed to articulate their felt oppression in terms of their own experience by a process of consciousness-raising. For example, in their terminal statement of black feminist identity politics, the Combahee River Collective said:

"[A]s children we realized that we were different from boys and that we were treated different—for example, when we were told in the same breath to be quiet both for the sake of being 'ladylike' and to make us less objectionable in the eyes of white people. In the process of consciousness-raising, actually life-sharing, we began to recognize the commonality of our experiences and, from the sharing and growing consciousness, to build a politics that will change our lives and inevitably end our oppression."

Identity politics, as a mode of organizing, is closely connected to the fact that some social groups are oppressed (such as women, ethnic minorities, sexual minorities, etc.); that is, individuals belonging to those groups are, by virtue of their identity, more vulnerable to forms of oppression such as cultural imperialism, violence, exploitation of labour, marginalization, or powerlessness.

Class identity politics were first described briefly in an article by L. A. Kauffman, who traced its origins to the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC), an organization of the civil rights movement in the USA in the early and mid-1960s.

Although SNCC invented many of the fundamental practices which currently make up identity politics, and although various black power groups extended them, they apparently found no need to apply a term. Rather, the term emerged when others outside the black freedom movements—particularly, the race- and ethnic-specific women's liberation movements, such as Black feminism—began to adopt the practice in the late 1960s. Traces of identity politics can also be found in the early writings of the modern gay liberation movements, such as Dennis Altman's Homosexual: Liberation/Oppression, Jeffrey Week's Coming Out: Homosexual Politics in Britain from the Nineteenth Century to the Present, and Ken Plummer's The Making of the Modern Homosexual.

One of the older written examples of it can be found in the Combahee River Collective Statement of April 1977, subsequently reprinted in a number of anthologies,and Barbara Smith and the Combahee River Collective have been credited with coining the term; which they defined as "a politics that grew out of our objective material experiences as Black women.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_politics#History

So the term "identity politics" was coined by leftists - black militants, feminists, and gay rights campaigners. :rofl2:

yeap and its current reemergence has been for the republicans to sound smart while avoiding the word RACE

so they can pretend its not about race

but your base hates Antifa ( the nazi fighters ) and defends the Nazis

it is about race

You cheat black voters all the time

you cheat latino voters all the time

hell you now even cheat the Asain voters because they stopped voting republican

The level of ignorance is truly astounding.
:palm:

The term identity politics has been used in political discourse since at least the 1970s.

One aim of identity politics has been for those feeling oppressed to articulate their felt oppression in terms of their own experience by a process of consciousness-raising. For example, in their terminal statement of black feminist identity politics, the Combahee River Collective said:

"[A]s children we realized that we were different from boys and that we were treated different—for example, when we were told in the same breath to be quiet both for the sake of being 'ladylike' and to make us less objectionable in the eyes of white people. In the process of consciousness-raising, actually life-sharing, we began to recognize the commonality of our experiences and, from the sharing and growing consciousness, to build a politics that will change our lives and inevitably end our oppression."

Identity politics, as a mode of organizing, is closely connected to the fact that some social groups are oppressed (such as women, ethnic minorities, sexual minorities, etc.); that is, individuals belonging to those groups are, by virtue of their identity, more vulnerable to forms of oppression such as cultural imperialism, violence, exploitation of labour, marginalization, or powerlessness.

Class identity politics were first described briefly in an article by L. A. Kauffman, who traced its origins to the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC), an organization of the civil rights movement in the USA in the early and mid-1960s.

Although SNCC invented many of the fundamental practices which currently make up identity politics, and although various black power groups extended them, they apparently found no need to apply a term. Rather, the term emerged when others outside the black freedom movements—particularly, the race- and ethnic-specific women's liberation movements, such as Black feminism—began to adopt the practice in the late 1960s. Traces of identity politics can also be found in the early writings of the modern gay liberation movements, such as Dennis Altman's Homosexual: Liberation/Oppression, Jeffrey Week's Coming Out: Homosexual Politics in Britain from the Nineteenth Century to the Present, and Ken Plummer's The Making of the Modern Homosexual.

One of the older written examples of it can be found in the Combahee River Collective Statement of April 1977, subsequently reprinted in a number of anthologies,and Barbara Smith and the Combahee River Collective have been credited with coining the term; which they defined as "a politics that grew out of our objective material experiences as Black women.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_politics#History

So the term "identity politics" was coined by leftists - black militants, feminists, and gay rights campaigners. :rofl2:

Do you believe Trump plays "identity politics " by getting white supremacists to believe he supports their racist agenda?

Seems it doesn't take much for you or evince to be triggered. If you guys had as much compassion for all human beings as you seem to have selectively, you would spare yourselves a lot of bitterness. Get a life.

the triggered thing is also a peek inside the right wing soul

they want to ruin the lives of others

they dont want to make good policy

they just want to harm liberals

their motivations are evil and not moral

petty and not even Intelligent

You wouldn't know anything about that would you...
BTW what happened to the cutsie shorthand misspelled style of posting?
You have fallen out of character.

You have called out Trump Diva a racist .
Will you callout TDAK as well?

I sense an epiphany in you.

UNHINGED and TRIGGERED!!

:rofl2:

Seems it doesn't take much for you or evince to be triggered. If you guys had as much compassion for all human beings as you seem to have selectively, you would spare yourselves a lot of bitterness. Get a life.

SPOT ON; but do not expect the race hustling lying liberal leftists to have the intelligence to comprehend the OBVIOUS.

the triggered thing is also a peek inside the right wing soul

they want to ruin the lives of others

they dont want to make good policy

they just want to harm liberals

their motivations are evil and not moral

petty and not even Intelligent

You're an idiot.

:legion:

Back