TROLL ALERT!!! "Legion"

I have a better hobby,,

what took you so long to respond,, this happened almost 6 months ago,,,

What is your "better" hobby? Is it deceiving others? Making yourself look better than you are? Not raising above but beating down your equals?

What is your "better" hobby? Is it deceiving others? Making yourself look better than you are? Not raising above but beating down your equals?

my better hobbies are many but some are cars, woodworking, and small farming,,

thats why I havent made a comment in months,,,

just thought I would let you guys know what I found

I looked back a cpl days of legions post and he is posting on average every 3 minutes with most not more than 5 minutes apart with some only a minute apart. each day its for right about 8-10 hours then hes rests and starts over the next day.

some of his posts are paragraphs long posted 2 minutes apart,,how do you think and type that much so quick?
I will tell you how,,,hes a robot.

I called him out for this yesterday and he put me on ignore...

so what do you think???

I think he must be a rude robot.

I looked back a cpl days of legions post and he is posting on average every 3 minutes with most not more than 5 minutes apart with some only a minute apart. each day its for right about 8-10 hours then hes rests and starts over the next day.

some of his posts are paragraphs long posted 2 minutes apart,,how do you think and type that much so quick?

so what do you think???

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/member.php?609-Legion

He saves posts from years back. He copies and pastes articles and doesn't hyperlink the links. He clutters up the board with multiple similar and new threads, making it difficult to go through the threads.

My diagnosis: some kind of high functioning autism.

so what do you think???

:coolstorybro:

This HAS been a fine tribute to Legion and our fine contingent of trolls, hasn't it? Watching you whine and pout and jiggle and twirl in poutrage in your Acme Victim Tutu(tm) was indeed priceless. But then came the main attraction! The BIG HUGE PUBLIC SPANKING was wonderful! Please bump this again tomorrow!

"user titles haven't been changed for TOP. she's a liar/schizophrenic" -- Grind

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...ERT!!!-quot-Legion-quot&p=3595983#post3595983

Talking about trolls, did you kill off Crazy Cat Lady?

so what do you think???

I ignore him because he does not even attempt to discuss rationally, I don't care otherwise.

I ignore him because he does not even attempt to discuss rationally, I don't care otherwise.

Liar; you ignore us because we mop the floor with your empty head every time you bombard this forum with your inane stupidity and lies.

tenor.gif

Perfect description of yourself. If you had any intelligence and self awareness, you could comprehend the OBVIOUS. ;)

Back