TROLL ALERT!!! "Legion"

ye0SA9G.jpg

She's probably getting paid for every "indeed" and every "priceLiess." :laugh:

:laugh:

That is, when not "saving" pitbulls by re-posting the exact same shares hundreds of times/day, showing patriotism by posting Breitbart stories, making "deliveries," and praying for COVID to smite her enemies. lol

:laugh:

That is, when not "saving" pitbulls by re-posting the exact same shares hundreds of times/day, showing patriotism by posting Breitbart stories, making "deliveries," and praying for COVID to smite her enemies. lol

How long would we last if we downed a shot every time she used one or the other of those words? :thinking:

Damn, you're stupid. "High level of addiction" is an automatic change, either when a person's been around a certain length of time or has reached a certain number of posts.

Other people have that in their avatar; cawacko graduated from "high level of addiction" to "insane level of addiction." Everyone starts with "noob" unless you put your own description in, then you're moved up in the ranks.

We need some better-quality conservatives on this forum. :thinking:

Oh, look who else is addicted besides Toxic! :laugh:

5erq8hJ.jpg

Stench has plenty of faults, but I bet whining and pretending someone singled her out and hacked her account and changed things isn't one of them.

Oh, look who else is addicted besides Toxic! :laugh:

5erq8hJ.jpg

Stench has plenty of faults, but I bet whining and pretending someone singled her out and hacked her account and changed things isn't one of them.
It’s like my Super Moderator, it’s one generated by the system, not the one I chose.

We’re having a thunderstorm right now! Giant rain drops. Rain is so different here than Alaska. Funny how weather, like rain, varies by where you live.

It’s like my Super Moderator, it’s one generated by the system, not the one I chose.

We’re having a thunderstorm right now! Giant rain drops. Rain is so different here than Alaska. Funny how weather, like rain, varies by where you live.

I'm envious! We don't get thunder much here. More that misty drizzly annoying Alaskan kind of rain. Unless there's a gale, in which case the rain is horizontal.

Back