Trolling political boards

Evmetro

I often see members from both sides of the aisle calling their political opponents trolls. What's the point of this? Of course our opponents are trolls! Every lefty post that I read here looks like it was posted by a troll, and I would bet that every righty post looks like trolling to the lefties. The weakest retaliation posts that I read here are the ones that accuse somebody of being a troll.

I often see members from both sides of the aisle calling their political opponents trolls. What's the point of this? Of course our opponents are trolls! Every lefty post that I read here looks like it was posted by a troll, and I would bet that every righty post looks like trolling to the lefties. The weakest retaliation posts that I read here are the ones that accuse somebody of being a troll.

Sounds like you don't understand what a troll is.

And that you are an irrational person, if you think left-wing posts all look like trolls.

This thread fails, you are trolling with this thread, you are always welcome not to post here.

I explained, he complains of trolling while trolling, it’s a thread fail.
You are welcome to leave as well if you don’t like our forum. :)
LOL...he asked a question and made a comment. I don't see "trolling"...so, I don't see the fail.
Why would I leave "our" forum? I have the best time here:)

LOL...he asked a question and made a comment. I don't see "trolling"...so, I don't see the fail.
Why would I leave "our" forum? I have the best time here:)
Sigh, I don’t know why I bother with you, everything seems to go over your head.

Have a nice day :)

He also posted it in it in the wrong forum, so I’m moving the thread!

Sigh, I don’t know why I bother with you, everything seems to go over your head.

LOL...I don't know why you bother, either:)
Impressive that you can "move the thread"...don't let all that "power" go to your head:)
Have a nice day as well...Lots to do with Christmas so near:) All your baking done?

LOL...I don't know why you bother, either:)
Impressive that you can "move the thread"...don't let all that "power" go to your head:)
Have a nice day as well...Lots to do with Christmas so near:) All your baking done?

No, doing it this Sunday, I’ve been traveling just got home yesterday.

The difference is that you’re not attempting to engage in legitimate conversation but to provoke an emotional response. It boils down to intent.

You'd lose that bet. At least half the RWers here are rational coherent posters. The other half are racist trolls.

He would not lose that bet...
" At least have the RWers here are rational coherent posters. The other half are racist trolls."
lol lol.. "On another note before Owl Woman, our new grammar Nazi, points it out, half and have are not the same!!"
You're welcome:)

Last edited:
Did he win that poll that was posted a while ago? I was so hoping that it would be me:)
Are you Cotton Bowl bound?(I cannot stand USC...)
Well we call him “Legion Troll” for a reason.

No, but I’ll watch for sure. Wacko will probably be there. It’s a great consultation prize for OSU and USC and a classic match up.

Well we call him “Legion Troll” for a reason.

No, but I’ll watch for sure. Wacko will probably be there. It’s a great consultation prize for OSU and USC and a classic match up.
I don't know "Legion Troll"...or "Wacko"...but...OK...I'll have to look around:)
Yep, it is a classic for sure-fun to read up on the history of the matchup....;)

I put you down on my Yule list for a nice set of nose plugs. The reek of bitterness from that creature's direction is, shall we say, toxic? lol

LOL:) She just cannot move on:)
Told you I enjoy this place, Covfefe....you can't find entertainment like this anywhere else;)
(Hold her to that Christmas gift...she's so generous and thoughtful....)

I explained, he complains of trolling while trolling, it’s a thread fail.
You are welcome to leave as well if you don’t like our forum. :)

Wow what a great way to be a nonpartisan moderator. Oh I forgot you're only nonpartisan if they are liberal.

:trollave:

Back