Trolling political boards

I don't know "Legion Troll"...or "Wacko"...but...OK...I'll have to look around:)
Yep, it is a classic for sure-fun to read up on the history of the matchup....;)
Legion Troll current disguise is "God Bless America". Waco is short for Cawacko. Cawacko is originally from Columbus but moved to California and is a USC alumni.

Here we go!When Top says "our" forum it is like a rattle of a rattlesnake.
It means she will try to act like "our" forum is her forum,to troll,to report,backstab whatever it takes.
Beware she isn't called Toxic for nothing!

I'm sure any time now she'll start claiming that she's going to "clean up the place" (in other words, get us banned). What a tard.

She should talk to the moderators,she is the forum sweetheart!

Got a feeling she was "talking" to them heavily when we all first got here back in October. Remember when Peridot bopped into the Amazon Refugees thread and said that the next one who keeps reporting someone else is going to get a 24 hour ban? Gee, wonder who was doing that? lol

Got a feeling she was "talking" to them heavily when we all first got here back in October. Remember when Peridot bopped into the Amazon Refugees thread and said that the next one who keeps reporting someone else is going to get a 24 hour ban? Gee, wonder who was doing that? lol

Her Amazon dirty tricks won't fly here!

LOL...I don't know why you bother, either:)
Impressive that you can "move the thread"...don't let all that "power" go to your head:)
Have a nice day as well...Lots to do with Christmas so near:) All your baking done?

If you have a problem with moving threads to the correct forum, maybe you should take it up with Damocles.

Your not the first person I have heard that from. I am amazed that they would allow someone that partisan to be a mod. it boggles the mind.

Oh please. You've been here all of 10 minutes, you don't have a clue.

All the mods were cons or libertarians before Covfefe. It was time to add balance.

Your not the first person I have heard that from. I am amazed that they would allow someone that partisan to be a mod. it boggles the mind.

You "heard" she was appalling? Too funny.
Undoubtedly, you "heard" this from people you've never met?
How much stock to you put in second and third hand internet gossip and innuendo? A lot"

I am telling you folks, righwing dudes are liteally the internet's equivalent gossiping teenage mean girls!

Covfefe is a fair minded mod, and for people who have posted with her for over a decade, she is a poster of high character. She is, and has been respected by people both left and right.

You know who gossips that Covfefe is an "appalling" person? Yep, that's right. Socially inept, resentful losers.

Ridiculous. Liberals get slapped around or banned just as much as conservatives here.

Oh please. You've been here all of 10 minutes, you don't have a clue.

All the mods were cons or libertarians before Covfefe. It was time to add balance.

I don't give a fat rats ass what a mods political leanings are. Moderators are like refs or judges, they are needed to enforce the rules. And as such they should not be part of discussions while blatantly showing their political leanings.

I don't give a fat rats ass what a mods political leanings are. Moderators are like refs or judges, they are needed to enforce the rules. And as such they should not be part of discussions while blatantly showing their political leanings.
Not all the mods are partisan. And do enforce the rules.

You "heard" she was appalling? Too funny.
Undoubtedly, you "heard" this from people you've never met?
How much stock to you put in second and third hand internet gossip and innuendo? A lot"

I am telling you folks, righwing dudes are liteally the internet's equivalent gossiping teenage mean girls!

Covfefe is a fair minded mod, and for people who have posted with her for over a decade, she is a poster of high character. She is, and has been respected by people both left and right.

You know who gossips that Covfefe is an "appalling" person? Yep, that's right. Socially inept, resentful losers.
The PMs must be flying behind the scenes, I am a hot topic!

Cry us a river shithead!
Man up!

Back