Trolling political boards

I don't give a fat rats ass what a mods political leanings are. Moderators are like refs or judges, they are needed to enforce the rules. And as such they should not be part of discussions while blatantly showing their political leanings.

Are you like this in real life? Do you go visit someone's home and criticize where they hung their paintings, the color of their bathroom tile, and how they're raising their kids?

We Amazonites are new here; dissing our hosts is bad form.

Fowl---The Princess of Projection
Bad form? Move on and there won't be any dissing at all...Can you?

LOL...the good old Amazon bat signal:)
As I said. I'm doing just fine...:)

Didn't I make myself clear that I am ignoring the cesspool crowd? I guess they can't understand that I'm not seeing their meltdowns because they keep replying to my posts.

It seems Eagle Eye has been busy as well.

Yes, he was recruited long before we showed up here. Believe it or not, he used to be semi-rational for a conservative, and avoided the Toxic gossip and personal attacks. Now he seems to prefer that over actual discussion on political topics. That toxic slime is pretty corrosive stuff. lol

I'm sure most of the folks here at JPP have noticed how whenever those two show up in a thread, you might as well start playing Taps.

Didn't I make myself clear that I am ignoring the cesspool crowd? I guess they can't understand that I'm not seeing their meltdowns because they keep replying to my posts.
They're always very confused...lately, more so than ever. Did someone mention Taps? Guess who... Always the disrespectful one, isn't she?

I don't give a fat rats ass what a mods political leanings are. Moderators are like refs or judges, they are needed to enforce the rules. And as such they should not be part of discussions while blatantly showing their political leanings.

Which rules are you complaining that a mod didn't enforce?

Every mod here blatantly shows his political leanings. You just haven't been around long enough to see it.

There are very, very few rules here that limit what people post, including mods. If you think the modding is too loosey-goosey, maybe this isn't the forum for you.

Got a feeling she was "talking" to them heavily when we all first got here back in October. Remember when Peridot bopped into the Amazon Refugees thread and said that the next one who keeps reporting someone else is going to get a 24 hour ban? Gee, wonder who was doing that? lol

Wasn't she going to collect and forward a big load of posts that she said were against the rules? Wonder if that ever happened.

RB-60 really messed you up,deleting his thread!
I'm rooting for you Top!
Maybe you can call Amazon!
Oh shit,that won't work.
Maybe contact one of the moderators who already hates your guts.
Move on Mason..We supported him deleting the thread, just fyi:
You must be disappointed you can't post any of that anymore, though...
That being said, the main cleanup was completed, in a very timely fashion, as a matter of fact. As you know:)
Let me know which moderators "hate my guts".
And I'll PM them and ask why:)

Since you've answered... did you do it?
The main clean up was competed in a very timely fashion.
And though the thread was deleted with out blessing (and I don't keep "files" like Fowl does) they can't post any other personal info anymore. So. Yes:)

Back