Trolling political boards

Mason it does no good to change names this site tracks name changes and post them in your profile dumb ass.
It automatically ignores the new name also.

Which rules are you complaining that a mod didn't enforce?

Every mod here blatantly shows his political leanings. You just haven't been around long enough to see it.

There are very, very few rules here that limit what people post, including mods. If you think the modding is too loosey-goosey, maybe this isn't the forum for you.

Are you that dense that I must explain everything to you? If a mod blatantly displays their political leanings that sugar plum cast a huge doubt on their objectivity. Is that too hard for you to understand?

I have only seen one thus far if what you claim is true then give me some evidence or I will have to assume you are just blowing hot air.

I'm ashamed of giving the ugly whore so much attention. It's the only thing that keeps her alive anymore. OTOH, maybe it's a public service to point out what a hypocrisy-draped racist the pathetic prunecunt is. lol

In one of the threads started by that Tommy troll about black people allegedly having lower IQs than other groups, she showed up but refused -- despite her claim to having once been an "inner city teacher" -- to call him out on his insanity. She claims that she doesn't respond to that sort of thing. Uh, so why show up there in the first place then? Her obsession with me? ;~)

Okay, class. All together now! Can we spell T-R-O-L-L?

I sure hope I don't get banned for posting this profile photo I stole off her Facebook. After all, it's only karma after she stole mine, right? lol

View attachment 5291

Says the one that puts on ignore anyone she disagrees with.

Okay, class. All together now! Can we spell C-O-W-A-R-D-L-Y C-U-N-T?

I have periodically wondered....who the eff spends their time gossiping, pm'ing, and trading scurrilous innuendo on the internet, with and about people they don't know and have never met? What kind of person actually does that?

You know what I have concluded?
That is the kind of thing socially inept, repressed losers do!

I don't have to know you or have personally met you to know exactly what you are. In fact, knowing what you are is the very reason I wouldn't want to meet you.

Are you that dense that I must explain everything to you? If a mod blatantly displays their political leanings that sugar plum cast a huge doubt on their objectivity. Is that too hard for you to understand?
I have only seen one thus far if what you claim is true then give me some evidence or I will have to assume you are just blowing hot air.

Peridot and Imperator are partisan -- they are on your side. Funny though how you don't seem to notice or care about *that.* You only care when the sole left-leaning mod spanks your gf Toxic every single day. lol

Actually, the mod who "spanks me every day" is the one who was responsible for cleaning up the sock drawers:)
I believe I thanked her...:)
You're so extra funny when you're mad:)

Actually, the mod who "spanks me every day" is the one who was responsible for cleaning up the sock drawers:)
I believe I thanked her...:)
You're so extra funny when you're mad:)

You should probably add a few more smilies so we can't see you seething from here. lol

Poor childish thing.

LOL ...If I makes you happy::):):):):):)
How did your buddy "spank me"...I'd love to see an example. From this morning, if possible:)

Be sure to thank her for helping me get rid of "you know who" and "you know who 2" :):):):):

:rolleyes: You are the one who needs it spelled out for you but since you're new here, let me give you the benefit of the doubt. There are four mods on this forum... Damocles, Peridot, Imperator and Covfefe. All their names are in red.

Every one of those mods displays his political leanings, more or less blatantly. Click on their names and their forum posts will come up. Only someone either blind or willfully ignorant could say that Covfefe alone displays political leanings. It's clear to me that you selected Covfefe for your condemnation because she is liberal and you are conservative.

Now how about you reading posts and threads by the other three mods and then get back to me. That is, if you're honest enough to admit your error.

:rolleyes: You are the one who needs it spelled out for you but since you're new here, let me give you the benefit of the doubt. There are four mods on this forum... Damocles, Peridot, Imperator and Covfefe. All their names are in red.

Every one of those mods displays his political leanings, more or less blatantly. Click on their names and their forum posts will come up. Only someone either blind or willfully ignorant could say that Covfefe alone displays political leanings. It's clear to me that you selected Covfefe for your condemnation because she is liberal and you are conservative.

Now how about you reading posts and threads by the other three mods and then get back to me. That is, if you're honest enough to admit your error.
Are those the only 4 moderators? Mason has informed me that one of the moderators hates me and Fowl claims that one slaps me daily. I need to find out who that is and how that situation can be resolved...Just in case I need to report something in the future...

Are those the only 4 moderators? Mason has informed me that one of the moderators hates me and Fowl claims that one slaps me daily. I need to find out who that is and how that situation can be resolved...Just in case I need to report something in the future...

If you feel put upon or misunderstood then go for it.

Yes, he was recruited long before we showed up here. Believe it or not, he used to be semi-rational for a conservative, and avoided the Toxic gossip and personal attacks. Now he seems to prefer that over actual discussion on political topics. That toxic slime is pretty corrosive stuff. lol

I'm sure most of the folks here at JPP have noticed how whenever those two show up in a thread, you might as well start playing Taps.

Do you know the British expression six or one and half a dozen of the other? Well that sums up the situation very well.

Last edited:

Damocles is the most fair minded but he's also pretty busy.

Don't give me that new shit. If what you claim is true the prove it or drop it.

Back