Trolling political boards

Wow what a great way to be a nonpartisan moderator. Oh I forgot you're only nonpartisan if they are liberal.

It's not a right vs left issue,it's that your gf is a troll,wandering around the forums looking for a fight.
I am bored with shiting on her,and am here to talk politics from now on.
I suggest you do the same,she is dragging you down to her level.

I often see members from both sides of the aisle calling their political opponents trolls. What's the point of this? Of course our opponents are trolls! Every lefty post that I read here looks like it was posted by a troll, and I would bet that every righty post looks like trolling to the lefties. The weakest retaliation posts that I read here are the ones that accuse somebody of being a troll.

There are many trolls everywhere~not everyone here is a troll, although many do troll on occasion..

Some, like legion aka god loves america & a host of other names is trolling about 99% of the time, regardless if he is pretending to be a lefty or a rightie..

Stopping all trolls/trolling is akin to trying to stop the unpleasant weather..

As I have often said, in the beginning alGore created the internetz & soon he realized he was not alone & thus the ignore feature was born...:troll:

If I am his political opponent and he thinks I am a troll, it supports my op.

What does that have to do with my question? I didn't say anything about you being a troll one way or the other, but you asked whether I'm right or left and I said what does that have to do with the topic?

Sigh, I don’t know why I bother with you, everything seems to go over your head.

Have a nice day :)

He also posted it in it in the wrong forum, so I’m moving the thread!
Here we go!When Top says "our" forum it is like a rattle of a rattlesnake.
It means she will try to act like "our" forum is her forum,to troll,to report,backstab whatever it takes.
Beware she isn't called Toxic for nothing!

She doesn't like you because she likes Fowl Woman, it's the old enemy of my enemy thing.
Ahhhh, that makes sense. I do remember that Fowl promised to send her a PM about me...and a special gift for Christmas...lol guess I'll just have to accept that Cov and I will never be "our JPP forum friends"....
I'll find a way to move on. Somehow;)

Ahhhh, that makes sense. I do remember that Fowl promised to send her a PM about me...and a special gift for Christmas...lol guess I'll just have to accept that Cov and I will never be "our JPP forum friends"....
I'll find a way to move on. Somehow;)
You must not believe anything the Gladys Kravitts of this messageboard says. He is an old washer woman. I don’t agree with you politically but I don’t know you that well, yet. Owl and I have a lot of shared interest, I’m not petty like Shape Shifter, I can be friends with those I am at political odds with on here. It’s too bad you have already decided we can’t get along.

Back