Trump backs out of "60 Minutes" interview after appearing "scattered" and incoherent in Wisconsin

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Former President Donald Trump backed out of an interview with "60 Minutes," bucking a decades-long tradition for presidential candidates appearing on the program, CBS announced Tuesday.

The news station said both Vice President Kamala Harris and Trump had previously agreed to appear on the special, airing Oct. 7 special.

“After initially accepting 60 Minutes' request for an interview with Scott Pelley, former President Trump's campaign has decided not to participate. Pelley will address this Monday evening. Our election special will broadcast the Harris interview on Monday as planned,” the network said in a statement.

"Where's my apology? They should apologize. They were wrong on everything. So I'd like to get an apology,” Trump said at a press conference in Milwaukee on Tuesday in which he repeatedly fumbled his words and showed signs of potential cognitive decline.

The 78-year-old first confused the leaders of North Korea and Iran, and then suggested that 34 soldiers who suffered traumatic brain injuries from an Iranian attack during his presidency were merely experiencing "headaches."

Former President Donald Trump backed out of an interview with "60 Minutes," bucking a decades-long tradition for presidential candidates appearing on the program, CBS announced Tuesday.

The news station said both Vice President Kamala Harris and Trump had previously agreed to appear on the special, airing Oct. 7 special.

“After initially accepting 60 Minutes' request for an interview with Scott Pelley, former President Trump's campaign has decided not to participate. Pelley will address this Monday evening. Our election special will broadcast the Harris interview on Monday as planned,” the network said in a statement.

"Where's my apology? They should apologize. They were wrong on everything. So I'd like to get an apology,” Trump said at a press conference in Milwaukee on Tuesday in which he repeatedly fumbled his words and showed signs of potential cognitive decline.

The 78-year-old first confused the leaders of North Korea and Iran, and then suggested that 34 soldiers who suffered traumatic brain injuries from an Iranian attack during his presidency were merely experiencing "headaches."

His handlers know Trump is losing his mind.

Every time I think trump cannot get worse, he gets worse. We are going to ride this plane all the way into the ground.
There's a good chance Trump will have a complete meltdown just prior to the election, especially if the polls don't look good for him.

Fake news.

Additionally, why would Trump ever want to do a 60 minutes hit-piece? I remember the last time that Trump was on 60 Minutes. He had to have his own people recording every single second of it (and then later release it in full) in order to show all was actually said because 60 Minutes did deceptive editing of the interview and are compulsive liars.

I'm looking forward to another Trump moment like this:

939r7y.jpg

Guano, you probably should not vote for him.

Seriously... If President Trump hurt your feelings don't vote for him...;)

Agreed. And he has the right to back out of anything he's said he'd do. He is free to change his mind and do whatever he wants to do.

I bet he backed out of the 60 MInutes interview so he could get some rapin' done. Or maybe he had a date with Ivanka that night. Or any other number of things.

Trump is his own man and can do what he likes. The Left need to get it through their heads they don't get to tell Trump where he is supposed to be or what he is supposed to be doing. It's like when the Right bitches about the fact the DNC selected a candidate they don't like. It's just how things go.

Back