Trump backs out of "60 Minutes" interview after appearing "scattered" and incoherent in Wisconsin

What bothers me isn't that Pedo Don is a selfish, narcissistic asshole but that so many Americans fall for his bullshit.
Trump is crude , rude and unable to communicate with accuracy and nuance. He makes shit up. He repeats over and over and over. It would be a joke if the Trumpys could see what a damaged and demented man he is. We watch his speeches and laugh when we are not shocked. They see someone they want to be president. He is not subtle. They want America to end more than he does.

Former President Donald Trump backed out of an interview with "60 Minutes," bucking a decades-long tradition for presidential candidates appearing on the program, CBS announced Tuesday.

The news station said both Vice President Kamala Harris and Trump had previously agreed to appear on the special, airing Oct. 7 special.

“After initially accepting 60 Minutes' request for an interview with Scott Pelley, former President Trump's campaign has decided not to participate. Pelley will address this Monday evening. Our election special will broadcast the Harris interview on Monday as planned,” the network said in a statement.

"Where's my apology? They should apologize. They were wrong on everything. So I'd like to get an apology,” Trump said at a press conference in Milwaukee on Tuesday in which he repeatedly fumbled his words and showed signs of potential cognitive decline.

The 78-year-old first confused the leaders of North Korea and Iran, and then suggested that 34 soldiers who suffered traumatic brain injuries from an Iranian attack during his presidency were merely experiencing "headaches."

He was here in Michigan yesterday. The local news showed some of his screech. He made no sense, had trouble finding words, and trailed off as he lost his train of thought. That was when he wasn't outright LYING.

He was here in Michigan yesterday. The local news showed some of his screech. He made no sense, had trouble finding words, and trailed off as he lost his train of thought. That was when he wasn't outright LYING.
Which brings up a discussion from before; if a person is so mentally ill or deluded that s/he actually believes their own words, are they intentionally lying? False statements, misinformation or just plain wrong, yes, but not intentionally lying.

I think Trump is going insane and screams these wild statements because he actually believes them. Even Melania knows he's going insane, hence her public statements opposing those of her own husband.

Trump is crude , rude and unable to communicate with accuracy and nuance. He makes shit up. He repeats over and over and over. It would be a joke if the Trumpys could see what a damaged and demented man he is. We watch his speeches and laugh when we are not shocked. They see someone they want to be president. He is not subtle. They want America to end more than he does.
Judging by all the JPP MAGAts, most are as damaged and demented as their Orange Jesus. Those that aren't demented or mentally ill are simply traitors, terrorists and/or liars. At a guess, 9 out of 10 are in the demented/whacked category with only 10% being anti-American criminals.

Trump's speeches are becoming more wild and disjointed every day. The fact so many JPP MAGAts lap this up prove the point about them being as damaged and demented as he is.

Which brings up a discussion from before; if a person is so mentally ill or deluded that s/he actually believes their own words, are they intentionally lying? False statements, misinformation or just plain wrong, yes, but not intentionally lying.

I think Trump is going insane and screams these wild statements because he actually believes them. Even Melania knows he's going insane, hence her public statements opposing those of her own husband.
And like somebody else said IF Trump is this bad and he seems like he is just how Stupid are his MAGA followers?
They can't be too bright.

And like somebody else said IF Trump is this bad and he seems like he is just how Stupid are his MAGA followers?
They can't be too bright.
MAGAts ain't too bright. On JPP, they're poorly educated, mostly blue-collar workers and are Euro-American males.

Stroke , Heart attack or a complete melt down, He doesn't seem to be handling the stress very well.
Time will only tell.
have a nice day
A stroke or heart attack is a good possibility too. I was thinking mainly of a mental breakdown such as him whipping out a pistol and shooting someone, but just collapsing onstage is another likely possibility.

A stroke or heart attack is a good possibility too. I was thinking mainly of a mental breakdown such as him whipping out a pistol and shooting someone, but just collapsing onstage is another likely possibility.
And it might not be soon enough to save this country.
GOD Bless America we are going to need it.
Have a nice day

Back