Trump backs out of "60 Minutes" interview after appearing "scattered" and incoherent in Wisconsin

no.....I'm telling EVERYONE that you've lied about Trump daily since you started posting here........Trump was president for four years........he didn't stamp on the constitution even once.........you are either extremely stupid or an outright liar........(I can't decide, so I consider you to be both)........
LOL.
I NEVER said he did stomp on the Constitution YET.
Listen to what he HAS SAID for ONCE and quit being an uneducated lying jerk.
Trump DID say he wanted to get REVENGE on his political opponents and that is what DICTATORS do NOT US Presidents.
He has also said he wants to go after the MSM outlets that told the truth about him , some of these having talk shows and call in shows and if he does that he will be taking some Americans first Amendment rights away and WILL BE STOMPING on their Constitutional rights.
AGAIN that is what DICTATORS DO NOT US PRESIDENTS .
LISTEN to what Trump has ACTUALLY said for once.

LOL.
Trump DID say he wanted to get REVENGE on his political opponents and that is what DICTATORS do NOT US Presidents.
He has also said he wants to go after the MSM outlets that told the truth about him , some of these having talk shows and call in shows and if he does that he will be taking some Americans first Amendment rights away and WILL BE STOMPING on their Constitutional rights.
I always listen to what Trump says......its how I know every time you lie.........

“Aides said he [Trump] talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that prompted Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,” writes Miles Taylor, a former chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security, (SOURCE)

Every day in every way you guys have to justify the worst stuff imaginable. And you do it with a smile.
and yet, only the fucking lib'ruls are stupid enough to believe the shit they make up........

no.....I'm telling EVERYONE that you've lied about Trump daily since you started posting here........Trump was president for four years........he didn't stamp on the constitution even once.........you are either extremely stupid or an outright liar........(I can't decide, so I consider you to be both)........
A stock Satanic lie: Trump stomped on the Constitution the moment he began planning 1/6.

LOL.
Trump has walked all over the Constitution and openly broke his oath to the Constitution on 1/6. He's a traitor and domestic enemy of the Constitution.

Seriously... If President Trump hurt your feelings don't vote for him...;) And
don't order a watch...🤣
I won't vote for him or order his watch,
even though he's NEVER hurt my feelings.

I will admit, however, that he does occasionally turn my stomach.

Anyway, Good morning, TOP.

LOL.
Says the guy supporting people who are taking revenge through lawfare. Seriously, if you cannot see the deep irony in your post here while you cheer the courts being used against your political opposition you are deliberately ignoring what you say as it relates to reality.

Says the guy supporting people who are taking revenge through lawfare. Seriously, if you cannot see the deep irony in your post here while you cheer the courts being used against your political opposition you are deliberately ignoring what you say as it relates to reality.
YOU break the law you should have to pay the price.
There was a grand jury , and a jury that heard the evidence and said Trump did what he was charged with, It is too bad Trump is too stupid to pick a GOOD Lawyer.
And he did say he was going to get revenge on his political opponents and that is what a DICTATOR does NOT a US President.

Back