Canceled
Not much to ask, surely?

Supreme%2BIrony%2B1.jpg

Attachments

• image0011_shadow.jpg
    image0011_shadow.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Clever, but you have to wonder why eight years ago conservatives were so interested in seeing Obama's college grades but today are perfectly alright with Trump going out of his way to hide his income tax returns

And I wonder why

Jesus Christ you must smell exactly like death at this stage of boomerdom Tom.

I am fitter than ever, thanks for your concern. I also know what it is like to have sex regularly and raise two extremely intelligent young men who are far cleverer than you. Both of them have travelled far more widely than you as well. These are all things that an incel like you will never experience, sadly.

I am fitter than ever, thanks for your concern. I also know what it is like to have sex regularly and raise two extremely intelligent young men who are far cleverer than you. Both of them have travelled far more widely than you as well. These are all things that an incel like you will never experience, sadly.

Boom!

a1410ddee5d100a9d253fb5a.jpg

Jacking off everyday and ass-fucking the neighbor's dog everytime you catch him in your garden is not really "having sex regularly". And just because your "clever young men" haven't gotten caught, arrested and convicted yet doesn't mean they won't eventually.

Jacking off everyday and ass-fucking the neighbor's dog everytime you catch him in your garden is not really "having sex regularly". And just because your "clever young men" haven't gotten caught, arrested and convicted yet doesn't mean they won't eventually.

My neighbours have cats! Both my sons have 1st class degrees in computer science, which trumps your degree in public toilet administration.

Last edited:
Both my neighbours have cats! Both my sons have 1st class degrees in computer science, which trumps your degree in public toilet administration.

Too bad you're such a goofball liar nothing you say can be believed.

I bet your sons are low level criminals who scrounge around in alleys mugging drug addicts for pocket change.

Too bad you're such a goofball liar nothing you say can be believed.

I bet your sons are low level criminals who scrounge around in alleys mugging drug addicts for pocket change.

I bow to your expertise in public toilets, maybe you could get some work in Venezuela? They certainly need somebody proficient in toilet paper procurement.

Then you should stop doing that, boy. I bet you're the kind that thinks using your left hand instead of your right means you got some strange. Are all those blisters on your palms why you wear gloves regularly?

Back