Trump considers Obama for SCOTUS

Not much to ask, surely?

Supreme%2BIrony%2B1.jpg

giphy.gif

How would your cousin feel if she knew you fantasize about other people's sisters while you are fucking her?

Since I fucked your sister, it's not a fantasy. It's reality and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Clever, but you have to wonder why eight years ago conservatives were so interested in seeing Obama's college grades but today are perfectly alright with Trump going out of his way to hide his income tax returns

And I wonder why

Trump hasn't gone out of his way you brain dead dunce. One thing you whiny dullards on the left cannot explain, what do you think a Tax return would tell us about a Presidents qualifications?

I've never owned a dog.

I didn't want you coming in my yard looking for an ass to fuck.

You've never done a lot of thing you claimed to do.

I had your sister to fuck. I left the dog for you and it wouldn't you fuck it.

Jacking off everyday and ass-fucking the neighbor's dog everytime you catch him in your garden is not really "having sex regularly". And just because your "clever young men" haven't gotten caught, arrested and convicted yet doesn't mean they won't eventually.

I do wish you were clever and funny; but repugnant, pathetic and moronic are the only adjectives I come up with.

She's still begging for people to grab her pussy.
Honestly, I'm beginning to wonder if that's not true...she's sexually and politically , racially and mentally certifiable.....There's just nothing normal there...
I can't find a single rational post....if anyone can find Just One....please, let me know...

She pays for herself, has a share in a bespoke tailoring business, and recently joined forces with a woman who makes very expensive designer handbags, jackets and belts for rich bitches. If you want a bespoke bag they start at around a grand.

Wow Tom I am so impressed by the wealthy and important life you lead.

Back