trump "intellectual capacity" questioned

You and I discussing individual situations isn't going to resolve anything because we probably aren't going to agree.
Of course it will resolve the entire matter. The only way we could possibly disagree is if you bury your head in the sand and simply deny all the eyewitness testimony and vide/audio as you would if you were going to deny WW2 having happened.

I acknowledge that you are inclined to do exactly that, because you have insisted on doing so repeatedly, however I have been heartened by your recent understanding of the absurd extent to which you would need to take your abject denial in this case. I believe there's a good chance that you will abandon your denial of WW2 and of the stolen election, and accept the voluminous, eyewitness testimony and video evidence thereof.

... or are you saying that you could foreseeably deny WW2 ever having happened?

We haven't agreed on the one video and one affidavit we've discussed.
You haven't disagreed at all. You have misstated testimony and cast baseless dispersions at witnesses, but you haven't even tried to refute anything. Were you planning on embarking on a campaign of denial of voluminous eyewitness testimony?

For example, you look at the Georgia suitcase video and see something completely different
I'm not aware of any "Georgia suitcase" video. You must be mistaking me for someone else. I did post a video of a vote-counting station violating Georgia law, which I call the "Georgia Lawbreaking" video and you never contested the breaking of Georgia law as it was pointed out.

I hope you aren't going to deny Georgia's laws on vote counting.

So, who would you want to investigate that to make the final call?
The law books ... to verify Georgia law at the time of the video.

Of course it will resolve the entire matter. The only way we could possibly disagree is if you bury your head in the sand and simply deny all the eyewitness testimony and vide/audio as you would if you were going to deny WW2 having happened.
Right. Your view is that I'm burying my head in the sand. My view is that you're burying your head in tin foil. Hence the need for someone investigate and figure out what is accurate. Who would you pick?
I acknowledge that you are inclined to do exactly that, because you have insisted on doing so repeatedly, however I have been heartened by your recent understanding of the absurd extent to which you would need to take your abject denial in this case. I believe there's a good chance that you will abandon your denial of WW2 and of the stolen election, and accept the voluminous, eyewitness testimony and video evidence thereof.
The equating of evidence for WW2 and for a stolen election continues to be ridiculous.
... or are you saying that you could foreseeably deny WW2 ever having happened?
In the world of "we are all brains in a vat, having memories pumped into our brain by a mad scientists, anything is possible.

In the meantime, there are 3 things I look at when deciding what is true:
  1. What is the evidence FOR the alleged event in question
  2. What is the evidence AGAINST the alleged event in question
  3. What would it take to falsify the event - in other words, what would it take to manufacturer a fake war, the video coverage, the pictures, how many people would have to be involved and never say a word. Same with your claims of a grand conspiracy to steal an election. What would it take to print tens, if not hundreds of thousands of perfect replica ballots. How many people would need to be involved to pull it off. How likely is it that the same number of people can/would ALL keep quiet, etc?
You haven't disagreed at all. You have misstated testimony and cast baseless dispersions at witnesses, but you haven't even tried to refute anything. Were you planning on embarking on a campaign of denial of voluminous eyewitness testimony?
Again, some of the eyewitnesses were given a chance to present their case in court and went down in an impressive ball of flames. Others are known drug addicted, mentally unstable, woods-living felons. Your desperation is underwritten by the fact that you are all-in on the testimony of, at the very least, the latter.
I'm not aware of any "Georgia suitcase" video. You must be mistaking me for someone else. I did post a video of a vote-counting station violating Georgia law, which I call the "Georgia Lawbreaking" video and you never contested the breaking of Georgia law as it was pointed out.

I hope you aren't going to deny Georgia's laws on vote counting.
What is there to deny. The situation was investigated and no nefarious activities were found. There's also the little fact that Georgia ALLOWS poll watchers, but but doesn't REQUIRE them.
The law books ... to verify Georgia law at the time of the video.
Yep. You would be well served by putting some time into understanding Georgia laws on poll watching.

Right. Your view is that I'm burying my head in the sand. My view is that you're burying your head in tin foil. Hence the need for someone investigate and figure out what is accurate. Who would you pick?

The equating of evidence for WW2 and for a stolen election continues to be ridiculous.

In the world of "we are all brains in a vat, having memories pumped into our brain by a mad scientists, anything is possible.

1. What is the evidence FOR the alleged event in question
  2. What is the evidence AGAINST the alleged event in question
  3. What would it take to falsify the event - in other words, what would it take to manufacturer a fake war, the video coverage, the pictures, how many people would have to be involved and never say a word. Same with your claims of a grand conspiracy to steal an election. What would it take to print tens, if not hundreds of thousands of perfect replica ballots. How many people would need to be involved to pull it off. How likely is it that the same number of people can/would ALL keep quiet, etc?

Again, some of the eyewitnesses were given a chance to present their case in court and went down in an impressive ball of flames. Others are known drug addicted, mentally unstable, woods-living felons. Your desperation is underwritten by the fact that you are all-in on the testimony of, at the very least, the latter.

What is there to deny. The situation was investigated and no nefarious activities were found. There's also the little fact that Georgia ALLOWS poll watchers, but but doesn't REQUIRE them.

Yep. You would be well served by putting some time into understanding Georgia laws on poll watching.
the cabal admitted to changing rules unconstitutionally in all the states.

the election is invalid.

No. Who specifically. We've already seen investigations be dismissed by Trumpers because the investigators were "in on the steal".
they've dismissed "investigations" that weren't investigations.....for example Maricopa County just did a recount.....counting unconstitutionally collected ballots does not correct the problem of unsupervised UNSTAFFED drop boxes and ballot harvesting......

they've dismissed "investigations" that weren't investigations.....for example Maricopa County just did a recount.....counting unconstitutionally collected ballots does not correct the problem of unsupervised UNSTAFFED drop boxes and ballot harvesting......
You may not like the court's ruling on what "staffed" means, but the ruling was the ruling and makes the drop boxes, as used, legal.

There is one incident of ballot "harvesting" in AZ involving 4 ballots. The woman was charged and convicted.

You may not like the court's ruling on what "staffed" means, but the ruling was the ruling and makes the drop boxes, as used, legal.

There is one incident of ballot "harvesting" in AZ involving 4 ballots. The woman was charged and convicted.
i suppose they got all the fraud then.

everyone knows crime catching is at 100%.
:tardthoughts:

i suppose they got all the fraud then.

everyone knows crime catching is at 100%.
:tardthoughts:
100% of crime is never caught. It's pretty amazing that there is this massive, statewide conspiracy to illegally utilize dropboxes and it has never, even pre-trump, been found.

Arizona has had no excuse mail in voting for nearly two decades and, despite this mass conspiracy, has only found the small examples. Pretty crazy, right?

It's a direct parallel, and you cannot refute it, so you dive deeper into denial.

Nope. You do not perform this process, otherwise you would accept the stolen election by 1) accepting the overwhelming, voluminous eyewitness testimony and video evidence, 2) you would admit that you have zero evidence that the election was not stolen, and 3) you would see that the election-steal cannot be falsified.

Instead of performing this process, you 1) deny even overwhelming, voluminous eyewitness testimony and video evidence, 2) delude yourself into believing nonexistent "evidence" exists, 3) summarily declare the event falsified and 4) quickly pivot to Alex Jones or something irrelevant to distract attention away from your bogus process.

only a mindfucked lib'rul would pretend that an unlocked box on a dark street at 2 AM was "staffed".........therefore the judge had to have been a mindfucked lib'rul........and why didn't they arrest the rest of the ballot harvesters?......

100% of crime is never caught. It's pretty amazing that there is this massive, statewide conspiracy to illegally utilize dropboxes and it has never, even pre-trump, been found.

Arizona has had no excuse mail in voting for nearly two decades and, despite this mass conspiracy, has only found the small examples. Pretty crazy, right?
when are these stupid fucks going to admit unsupervised drop boxes on dark streets are a totally different things than absentee ballots.........it's a sad fucking state of affairs when lib'ruls violate the constitution.........

when are these stupid fucks going to admit unsupervised drop boxes on dark streets are a totally different things than absentee ballots.........it's a sad fucking state of affairs when lib'ruls violate the constitution.........
The ballots that are put in drop boxes come from somewhere. The mail. Yes, you can differentiate between absentee and all other ballots that are mailed, but why? It's all the same.

The ballots that are put in drop boxes come from somewhere. The mail. Yes, you can differentiate between absentee and all other ballots that are mailed, but why? It's all the same.
the ballots put in the drop boxes on some unlit street corner that were put there at 2 AM came from ACORN-like non-profits who bought and paid for them. Absentee ballots admittedly have been around for long long time.......but it is not necessary to use anything but a USPS mail box to send them in....why did Milwaukee decide it needed unsupervised drop boxes on unlit street corners that were available at 2 AM

the ballots put in the drop boxes on some unlit street corner that were put there at 2 AM came from ACORN-like non-profits who bought and paid for them.
They are? Link?
Absentee ballots admittedly have been around for long long time.......but it is not necessary to use anything but a USPS mail box to send them in....why did Milwaukee decide it needed unsupervised drop boxes on unlit street corners that were available at 2 AM
The sun rises and sets in every state. All dropboxes will eventually exist at 2:00 a.m. and it will be dark.

I will mention again that 2000 mules was, unquestionably, the single largest attempt to prove ballot harvesting. They said they had over 7 million minutes of video from dropboxes across various states. They claimed thousands of mules and tens of thousands of incidents of illegal stuffing of ballot boxes, sometimes as many as 15 incidents by one person in one night. Despite having 7 million minutes of video, knowing where the mules were at any given time of the day, based on GPS data they purchased, do you know how many illegal incidents they found? Zero.

Georgia, where much of the Dropbox video came from, wanted to further investigate all of the 2000 mules claims, so they asked true the vote for additional information. True the vote wouldn't turn it over. Georgia sued true the vote to force them to back up their claims. True the vote then admitted that they had nothing. It was all a lie.

Back