Trump kicks off a Pennsylvania rally by talking about Arnold Palmer's genitalia?

I'm much happier about Harris as my candidate than I was about Biden in 2020.
I voted for Biden holding my nose.
He wasn't a bad man. He just wasn't "enough."
Bernie would have been much better.

Harris brings more.
She's a smart, tough broad who shares most of my values.
I can really respect her.
I'm actually happy about voting for her.

She has to lean center right now to get elected
but I know that her actual values are sophisticated and progressive.
That's what I respect.

Now the dance move makes sense..

ymca-trump-dance.gif
He forgot to put on his "white man's overbite." (0:13 seconds in)

I'm much happier about Harris as my candidate than I was about Biden in 2020.
I voted for Biden holding my nose.
He wasn't a bad man. He just wasn't "enough."
Bernie would have been much better.

Harris brings more.
She's a smart, tough broad who shares most of my values.
I can really respect her.
I'm actually happy about voting for her.

She has to lean center right now to get elected
but I know that her actual values are sophisticated and progressive.
That's what I respect.
I believe you..

And she made America's Catholic's mad all in one short week. Strong work Kamala!
She didn't make me mad. You're projecting. Btw, this was her taped skit for the Al Smith dinner. How was it anti-Catholic?

"The vice president skipped the star-studded charity dinner to campaign in Wisconsin but appeared via video address instead alongside Shannon, who reprised her “Superstar” Catholic schoolgirl character, Mary Katherine Gallagher. In the skit, Harris took a swipe at Trump’s refusal to accept the 2020 election result and brought up his comments calling Detroit “a mess” in a speech at the Detroit Economic Club last week.

Harris, who is the first presidential candidate for a major party to skip the event in decades, asked Shannon’s character for her advice on what she should say in her address to the dinner.

“Don’t lie. Thou shall not bear false witness to why neighbor,” the comedian replied.

“Indeed, especially thy neighbor’s election results,” Harris said in a quip aimed at Trump.

Shannon added: “Don’t say anything negative about Catholics.”

Harris responded: “I would never do that no matter where I was. That would be like criticizing Detroit in Detroit.”

Shannon asked Harris a final question: “Does it bother you that Trump guy insults you all the time?”

“Oh Mary Katherine,” Harris replied. “You should never let anyone tell you who you are, you tell them who you are.”

After Shannon exited, Harris took the opportunity to address the room directly and deliver a more serious message.

“The Al Smith dinner provides a rare opportunity to set aside partisanship and come together to do some good by supporting the tremendous charitable work of the Catholic church,” she said.

She didn't make me mad. You're projecting. Btw, this was her taped skit for the Al Smith dinner. How was it anti-Catholic?

"The vice president skipped the star-studded charity dinner to campaign in Wisconsin but appeared via video address instead alongside Shannon, who reprised her “Superstar” Catholic schoolgirl character, Mary Katherine Gallagher. In the skit, Harris took a swipe at Trump’s refusal to accept the 2020 election result and brought up his comments calling Detroit “a mess” in a speech at the Detroit Economic Club last week.

Harris, who is the first presidential candidate for a major party to skip the event in decades, asked Shannon’s character for her advice on what she should say in her address to the dinner.

“Don’t lie. Thou shall not bear false witness to why neighbor,” the comedian replied.

“Indeed, especially thy neighbor’s election results,” Harris said in a quip aimed at Trump.

Shannon added: “Don’t say anything negative about Catholics.”

Harris responded: “I would never do that no matter where I was. That would be like criticizing Detroit in Detroit.”

Shannon asked Harris a final question: “Does it bother you that Trump guy insults you all the time?”

“Oh Mary Katherine,” Harris replied. “You should never let anyone tell you who you are, you tell them who you are.”

After Shannon exited, Harris took the opportunity to address the room directly and deliver a more serious message.

“The Al Smith dinner provides a rare opportunity to set aside partisanship and come together to do some good by supporting the tremendous charitable work of the Catholic church,” she said.

(y)

She is trashing the first woman president

She will be a woman someday

And will learn the history of the dead Republican Party

No American will believe your fucking lies that has propped up this failed party for decades

You can’t win with lies idiot

Sociopaths are sooo fucking brain crippled
define a woman.

Back