Trump kicks off a Pennsylvania rally by talking about Arnold Palmer's genitalia?

Photo-talks-1729437071600.jpg

She is crazy...;)
I wish I could begin to understand how you come to that conclusion, TOP.
On the one hand, we have a highly accomplished woman with competence, class, and dignity.

She, somehow, is crazy.

On the other hand, we have an obviously devolved mutant with absolutely no
trace of competence, class, or dignity. The man can't spell "probity" or "rectitude."
He would be less accepted in my social circles, quite literally, than a mouth foaming gorilla.
Little children in Boston make fun of him.
Yet, we have have Americans like yourself willing to vote for him for president.

In fact, you not only find yourself able to support this felonious, despicable, cretin,
but you can actually look at yourself in the mirror after doing so.
If I could do that, my children would rightly have me in a nursing home. Euthanized, in fact, if it were legal.
They were raised with serious standards that are apparently unfamiliar to Trump supporters.

We really do live in different and incompatible worlds.
I honestly can't imagine how the American republic can be sustained.
I strongly suspect that it shouldn't.

We obviously have zero overlap in what we consider important, at least in the socio-political sense.

She is trashing the first woman president

She will be a woman someday

And will learn the history of the dead Republican Party

No American will believe your fucking lies that has propped up this failed party for decades

You can’t win with lies idiot

Sociopaths are sooo fucking brain crippled
No she's not...she will learn about Kam someday...how she covered up for Joe and helped get rid of him...and then paid the price...

All day....:)

Your reputation has been solidified here already

You always turn out to be on the side of lies

You just lie some more and claim you have some been proven correct at some point

You just keep claiming the opposite of reality is reality to help our foreign enemies destroy democracy

It’s blatant

Your a fucking Russian whore bait bot hole

Nothing you say has any value to those who can decern fact from fiction

Sociopaths are soo fucking brain broken

You lost already shit bag bot hole

Does this sound familiar?

In 1943 Harvard Professor Dr Henry Murray was commissioned by the US Office of Strategic Services, a precursor to the CIA, commissioned Murray to study Adolf Hitler's personality...

...The troubled boy developed a twisted fascination with "brute strength, physical force, ruthless domination, and military conquest".

His sick desires also manifested themselves in his personal life, with him embarking on abusive relationships with women, who he loved to humilate, according to Dr Murray.

Former sexual partners of the Nazi told Dr Murray that Hitler was incapable of consumating their relationships in a normal way.

The report claims Hitler had a micro-penis and just one testicle - he also had some bizarre sexual fantasies.

Dr Murray wrote that Hitler liked women to defecate on him and enjoyed being kicked when he had sex.

97bvb5.gif
QstHcRyVTYzAzlsw7p9Sjw3VtHNFoj_ZX2-gOlJcECE.gif

I wish I could begin to understand how you come to that conclusion, TOP.
On the one hand, we have a highly accomplished woman with competence, class, and dignity.

She, somehow, is crazy.

On the other hand, we have an obviously devolved mutant with absolutely no
trace of competence, class, or dignity. The man can't spell "probity" or "rectitude."
He would be less accepted in my social circles, quite literally, than a mouth foaming gorilla.
Little children in Boston make fun of him.
Yet, we have have Americans like yourself willing to vote for him for president.

In fact, you not only find yourself able to support this felonious, despicable, cretin,
but you can actually look at yourself in the mirror after doing so.
If I could do that, my children would rightly have me in a nursing home. Euthanized, in fact, if it were legal.
They were raised with serious standards that are apparently unfamiliar to Trump supporters.

We really do live in different and incompatible worlds.
I honestly can't imagine how the American republic can be sustained.
I strongly suspect that it shouldn't.

We obviously have zero overlap in what we consider important, at least in the socio-political sense.
It's an easy conclusion....she is acting completely crazy...but then, most phonies do eventually go that route...I don't see competence, class or dignity...

President Trump was never my first choice...I've always been honest about that...
But she's my last choice...
So there's that...it's a simple and necessary choice...
We do live in Different worlds, but they aren't incompatible... I have friends who think similarly to you...we get along...
We just don't do "socio-politics"....i and t's always been that way....Works fine...
There's so much more to life...
I will tell, you though...my liberal friends seem silently, but genuinely concerned...this is not what they bought into...

Back