Trump Made Crass Jokes About Death of Rally Attendee in Leaked Recording

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
The recording, obtained by The Guardian, apparently comes from a private meal Trump held Aug. 10 in Aspen, Colorado. In it, the Republican presidential nominee reportedly recalled a meeting with the wife of Corey Comperatore, the man who was killed by shots fired at Trump by Thomas Crooks at a Pennsylvania rally in July.

“So they’re going to get millions of dollars but the woman, the wife, this beautiful woman, I handed her the check—we handed her the check—and she said, ‘This is so nice, and I appreciate it, but I’d much rather have my husband.’ Now I know some of the women in this room wouldn’t say the same,” Trump reportedly said. “At least four couples here would have been thrilled, actually.”

The recording, obtained by The Guardian, apparently comes from a private meal Trump held Aug. 10 in Aspen, Colorado. In it, the Republican presidential nominee reportedly recalled a meeting with the wife of Corey Comperatore, the man who was killed by shots fired at Trump by Thomas Crooks at a Pennsylvania rally in July.

“So they’re going to get millions of dollars but the woman, the wife, this beautiful woman, I handed her the check—we handed her the check—and she said, ‘This is so nice, and I appreciate it, but I’d much rather have my husband.’ Now I know some of the women in this room wouldn’t say the same,” Trump reportedly said. “At least four couples here would have been thrilled, actually.”

Trump has no regard for other people. When he claimed he'd hire only the best people it's now clear he only hires suck-ups. He's one of the most corrupt people ever to be elected President.

There's a reason why so many Republicans are coming out against Trump and his MAGAts saying Trump is unfit to serve elected office. It's because Trump is exactly what he appears to be, a selfish, thuggish wannabe-dictator who runs his organizations like a mob boss.

He handed her the check? For millions? I believe that.

The fact that he joked about it is certainly no surprise. But the moment someone jokes about him, he plays the victim.

'You're so nasty'.

Trump does not give money away unless he benefits directly from it, and I bet the money he was offering her was trying to bribe her to come to his rallies and be on stage, take the microphone and tell the story of her husband being shot and killed, to cry and gin up emotions in the crowd for dramatic effect- BUT SHE TURNED HIM DOWN- and that's why he was upset that she refused the money and refused to be exploited and used in such a disrespectful and classless way as that.

Donald may be able to fool his ass-kissing crowd of idiots- BUT HE CAN'T FOOL ME- and he didn't fool that dear widow woman, at a time of her mourning the death of her husband, either!

Last edited:
"Trump reportedly said"

Big fucking deal even if he did. The trouble with you liberals is you simply can't understand the finesse of actual humor. The things in life that although not a joke, can be eased with subtle humor. Of which you have zero. Which is why your memes suck buttermilk.

He didn't denigrate her loss in any way or the value of her husband's life. I guarantee the widow is not offended by this. Just you people. Yet you are unable to understand why this is mox nix. It's like a genetic defect or something.

The difference between his honesty and you all is he's not jerking off at the thought of the corpse of his supporter.

You people are a fucked up crew. Probably raised by a single mother with herpes. It's time for a national divorce. GTFO and good luck.

trump lacks whatever is in the rest of us that makes us human.
I just re watched that video you posted re. which books trump read.

trump has gotten away with lying about everything for decades. People rarely questioned him on his lies, and he was pretty smooth at changing the topic when backed into a corner. Still is to this day.

When he speaks, I hear Jon Lovitz's voice

Trump does not give money away unless he benefits directly from it, and I bet the money he was offering her was trying to bribe her to come to his rallies and be on stage, take the microphone and tell the story of her husband being shot and killed, to cry and gin up emotions in the crowd for dramatic effect- BUT SHE TURNED HIM DOWN- and that's why he was upset that she refused the money and refused to be exploited and used in such a disrespectful and classless way as that.

Donald may be able to fool his ass-kissing crowd of idiots- BUT HE CAN'T FOOL ME- and he didn't fool that dear widow woman, at a time of her mourning the death of her husband, either!
Didn't Biden contact her days before trump did?

Didn't Biden contact her days before trump did?
Biden does make a point to personally call the families of gunshot victims after High Profile shootings.

Biden called the Comperatore family within 48 hours of the shooting, and asked permission if he could personally speak with the immediate family, and the family declined to allow the president to speak with them. Mr. Comperatore’s sister, Kelly Comperatore Meeder, said members of the family had also spoken with representatives of the Trump campaign on the Monday night, following the shooting.

Ms. Comperatore Meeder told the press the following Tuesday they had declined an invitation to speak with President Biden.

Mr. Comperatore, 50, was an ardent supporter of Mr. Trump and was eager on Saturday to see the former president for the first time in person. His sister said that her family believed that anger toward Mr. Trump was sown by President Biden and media outlets and had led to the fatal shooting.

“We’re not offering them anything,” Ms. Comperatore Meeder, 56, said of President Biden and his administration.

So, the TRUMPTARDED Comperatore family chose to publicly accuse Biden and the press for the shooting rather than accept the president's condolences.

So, no one can claim that Biden didn't try to talk to the family.

Last edited:

So he complemented Cory's widow. And.... I have heard him say the same thing at rallies. So....

Back