Trump Made Crass Jokes About Death of Rally Attendee in Leaked Recording

The recording, obtained by The Guardian, apparently comes from a private meal Trump held Aug. 10 in Aspen, Colorado. In it, the Republican presidential nominee reportedly recalled a meeting with the wife of Corey Comperatore, the man who was killed by shots fired at Trump by Thomas Crooks at a Pennsylvania rally in July.

“So they’re going to get millions of dollars but the woman, the wife, this beautiful woman, I handed her the check—we handed her the check—and she said, ‘This is so nice, and I appreciate it, but I’d much rather have my husband.’ Now I know some of the women in this room wouldn’t say the same,” Trump reportedly said. “At least four couples here would have been thrilled, actually.”

That actually seems pretty mild by Trump Standards. I'd give him a pass on this, maybe even points for tiny glimmers of self awareness being shown in him. I didn't think him capable.

sorry....it is clear demmycrats are pure shit.......

C'mon. If we are going to play the game of sweeping generalizations then you HAVE to give the Left the "squishy care-bear" label. The Right has staked its claim on being "steely eyed realists who don't need not stinkin' safe space to face the hard realities of life and do the hard things needed".

Besides, it's more fun that way when your side cries about how mean the rhetoric is on the Left while your side drives cars through protestors in support of neo-nazis and beats cops with American flags and fire extinguishers while violently assaulting the US Capitol in an effort to overthrow a free and fair election.

Besides, it's more fun that way when your side cries about how mean the rhetoric is on the Left while your side drives cars through protestors in support of neo-nazis and beats cops with American flags and fire extinguishers while violently assaulting the US Capitol in an effort to overthrow a free and fair election.
my side doesn't burn cities and murder policemen during "peaceful"demonstrations......

Back