Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

Trump said he was struck by a bullet. Then he prevented the doctors who treated him from speaking to the press. Why would he do that? If he was hit by a bullet, they would have stated that in a press conference. That was the message Trump wanted out. Trump wanted it covered up because it was not bullet damage. He was scratched by glass.

Do you know the definition of your screen name? Probably not, so here you go:

Crepitus

noun​

1. The noise produced by a sudden discharge of wind from the bowels.
  2. Same as crepitation, 2.
  3. Grating, crackling or popping sounds and sensations experienced under the skin and joints.
Any of these definitions is appropriate for you, but my favorite is #1. It's equally hilarious and annoying.

Now, on to your signature. "My name is Legion, for we are many" sounds pretty cool, right? Probably why you chose it. Here's where that little gem comes from:

During His time on earth, Jesus encountered many strange characters, including a demon named Legion who had possessed a man. In Mark 5:9, Jesus demanded the demon’s name, and it replied, “My name is Legion, . . . for we are many.” Legion, then, was not a solitary demon but was revealed to be a collective. The revelation potentially sheds light on why the possessed man was heavily tormented and had great strength. The people of the area had attempted to restrain him with chains, but he had torn the shackles apart (Mark 5:2–5). Scripture does not explicitly state the number of demons that formed Legion, but when Jesus cast them out, they entered a herd of around 2,000 pigs (verse 13).

Cool, huh?
Indeed, I am aware of that definition.

You should look at some others and think about why I might have chosen that particular nom de plume.

As far as "I am legion", people have been accusing me of being demonic for far longer than I have been here.

And there are many more like me.

I actually agree with you on this one. Setting up a "conspiracy theory" about a faked assassination attempt is Alex Jones Territory, not how we should play the game.

Trump was spared his life by random chance. That's a pretty heavy thing to have on his shoulders. And for almost every person on earth it would be a life-altering event that might cause them to rethink some aspects of their lives. Maybe soften them to the potential suffering of others.

But not Trump. Trump gonna Trump.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT CALLOUSNESS ON TRUMP!

"A very long time"??? C'mon. Joe was head of the ticket and did a pretty admirable job for an octagenarian. I agree he was long overdue to step down but gimme a break. She was doing what everyone in the administration was doing: simply supporting the administration.
Yes...a long time, even before she was so-called "vp". DON'T TRY TO DENY KAMALA'S RECORD!
Look at YOUR GUY. He's so repulsive that now most of his former Chiefs of Staff call him out on his vileness....but note how they kept their mouths shut during the Trump administration.
DON'T TRY TO MAKE SHIT UP!
It's what politicians do.

Look, we know you aren't going to vote for Kamala. So this is kinda disingenuous. Like you give a fuck whether Kamala supported Biden as Biden got older.

Is that why you like Trump? The guy that LIED to EVERY SINGLE WIFE HE'S EVER HAD, the guy that LIED about crowd sizes at his rallies, the guy who LIED dozens of times in the debate alone. The guy who lied so much during his presidency that newspapers started keeping TALLIES of the lies.

Like you care about "lying".

No you will vote for The Lyin' King. You don't care about truth.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT LIES ON TRUMP!

If Trump was hit by a bullet, all he has to do is allow the doctors who worked on his ear scratch to hold a press conference. That is what happens when the president or a candidate is hurt or sick. Well, it used to be. All that stuff about the people having a right to know died when Trump got into politics. You ill be told what he wants, and shut up.
DON'T TRY TO DENY THE ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION ON TRUMP!

He rarely admits he was wrong.

He posts these troll threads over and over and when proven wrong or caught in lies, the receptionist disappears.

The rest of the far left loons who tried to downgrade the shooting and near assassination of Trump by a Trump hater have retreated to the sewer.
The Pretender is no receptionist. He's not qualified. You have to be good with people to be a receptionist. He's probably just some unemployed schmuck that's pretending to be a lawyer.

HOW???????????
I NEVER said a bullet did NOT strike Trump.
I was pointing out that it COULD have been something else.
at that time they had NOT found all the bullets , they had 8 shell casings and had NOT accounted for all the bullets yet.
and how are they and you 100% sure?
is there a bullet that has his DNA on it?
have a nice day
DON'T TRY TO DENY YOUR OWN POSTS!

Not even a scab.​

not-even-a-scab-v0-gso303f9bzed1.jpg

lol, dude.....you posted in a stupid thread and chose to defend the side of 'stupid'.....did you somehow expect not to end up looking stupid?......
well when an asshole like in to the night says you said something and you didn't then you ask him to post where you said it, if he can't that only proves he is a LIAR.
Have a nice day

Back