Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

DON'T TRY TO DENY YOUR OWN POSTS! Anyone can go and read them!
that is right and they can see that YOU are a LIAR.
I NEVER said he wasn't hit by a bullet like YOU keep saying I did.
YOU say I said it but YOU can't show us where I said it, maybe that is because I NEVER said it
Have a nice day LIAR.

The bullet went through his ear and could be half a mile away.

I saw them line-searching near the stage but it probably will never be found.

These loons want to say he was not shot but his ear was bleeding profusely. Eight shots were fired and one hit him.
There are ways to "phony up" a supposed bullet wound.

Trump hears the shot, immediately goes down and is covered by Secret Service.

While down, one of the agents takes a small razor blade and gives his ear a little nick, similar to how a pro wrestler cuts himself the give the appearance of a serious open wound.

While down, one of the agents takes a small razor blade and gives his ear a little nick, similar to how a pro wrestler cuts himself the give the appearance of a serious open wound.
it is sad how stupid most of you fucks have become......you remind me of children who run screaming from a spider........."Trump! Trump! Eeeek!.......

sorry no......it happens when you become so confused by your lib'rul hatred that you become totally detached from reality..........you've gone beyond compulsive lying to mental derangement......
So answer? Do you like Vance? Should Trump replace Vance?

Then kills one man and wounds two others.....yeah, right

and the SS kills a kid on the roof with a gun
:rolleyes:

Then kills one man and wounds two others.....yeah, right

and the SS kills a kid on the roof with a gun
:rolleyes:

In all seriousness find a good therapist and get yourself some help. TDS is a deadly disease just look at Crooks.

I hate all these fake motherfuckers like Morning Joe. wanting the head of security waterboard and fired....like give me a fuckin break...Don't nobody give a fuck about Trump but his Nazi nuts and MAGA. I'm glad he survived the bullet....but not really if I'm being honest. Trump is public enemy number one in this country and his demise would have been a blessing!!

I hate all these fake motherfuckers like Morning Joe. wanting the head of security waterboard and fired....like give me a fuckin break...Don't nobody give a fuck about Trump but his Nazi nuts and MAGA. I'm glad he survived the bullet....but not really if I'm being honest. Trump is public enemy number one in this country and his demise would have been a blessing!!
I will admit his death is your only chance of winning in November...but let's be honest......isn't that really your own fault?......

Back