Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

The FBI was finally forced to tell the truth.

FBI says Trump was indeed struck by bullet ... - ABC News
ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
https://abcnews.go.com › wireStory › fbi-trump-struck-b...
1 day ago — The FBI says former President Donald Trump was struck in the ear by a bullet during an assassination attempt on July 13, as the agency moved ...

1 day ago — The FBI says former President Donald Trump was struck in the ear by a bullet during an assassination attempt on July 13, as the agency moved ...

I ❤️ Irony More like you were forced to admit the FBI knows what the fuck it is doing, ex-Captain Earl, racist, traitor and oath-breaking disgrace.

15e.jpeg

MAGAts only see what they want to see.

Besides, Trump is the hero of the Men's Diaper Support Group

trump_diapers.jpg
That is for sure.
Trump says something and they turn around and say he didn't say that when all people have to do is read it or listen it for themselves.
Like Trump's speeches . he comes right out and tells them he wants to take peoples Constitutional rights away and they just laugh about it.
He has said he wants to go after the MSM. then he said take their guns away we will deal with the DUE PROCESS LATER.
well who decides when LATER is?
does LATER ever come? isn't it like tomorrow?
Tomorrow NEVER comes neither does later.
that IS taking American peoples Constitutional rights away from them.
and now he is telling them vote for him and he will take care of it and you won't have to vote in 2028. ( I am thinking you won't have to vote any more not just in 2028 . is what he is saying )
what does that sound like to you?
sure sounds like he wants to suspend the Constitution and become Americas FIRST DICTATOR
and they don't want to hear it, and IF they do they just laugh at it.
as I have said many of times beware of what you wish for because once you get it and it turns on you and bites you it is too late to go back
Have a nice day

first of all I never said he wasn't shot.
I want to know where the bullet is that they say hit him.
and being on a downwards slop I wouldn't think it is miles away.
and from what I understand there was a lot of glass flying so it is possible it was a piece of glass that hit him and cut his ear.
until they actually find the Bullet and do a DNA test on it we will never know for sure.
Have a nice day
the glass was always a lie.

no teleprompter was shattered.

Indeed.

There is a photo of Trump with blood on his face and the teleprompter…it’s intact, not broken.

These loons are a clown show.

Doesn't matter if it was caused by bone fragments flying off the MAGA fatality. MAGA morons are going to treat a scratch on the ear like the suffering of Christ on the cross.
It just goes to show how far up Trump's fat ass MAGAts are willing to crawl to protect their Orange Jesus. Sad.

8yjvig.jpg

OH so YOU were there and right next to Trump and saw everything?
They STILL HAVE NOT found a bullet with his DNA on it, have they found all 8 of them?
they have 8 shell casings but not 8 shells.
so how do you know FOR SURE / 100% positive that he was hit with a bullet if they have not found one with his DNA on it?
OH I forgot the FBI said so. the FBI the RIGHT was saying ALL the time LIES and lies all the time and can NOT be trusted that FBI?
I am NOT saying he wasn't hit by a bullet but there is still a small possibility he wasn't, maybe like 1 or 2 % but a possibility.
Have a nice day

There is a photo of Trump with blood on his face and the teleprompter…it’s intact, not broken.

These loons are a clown show.

1 day ago — The FBI says former President Donald Trump was struck in the ear by a bullet during an assassination attempt on July 13, as the agency moved…

OH so YOU were there and right next to Trump and saw everything?
They STILL HAVE NOT found a bullet with his DNA on it, have they found all 8 of them?
they have 8 shell casings but not 8 shells.
so how do you know FOR SURE / 100% positive that he was hit with a bullet if they have not found one with his DNA on it?
OH I forgot the FBI said so. the FBI the RIGHT was saying ALL the time LIES and lies all the time and can NOT be trusted that FBI?
I am NOT saying he wasn't hit by a bullet but there is still a small possibility he wasn't, maybe like 1 or 2 % but a possibility.
Have a nice day

or get a link and prove me wrong, shithound.

The video shows the angle of the trajectory of the round was around 5 degrees.

That round could have traveled a half mile or further and is probably lodged in the wall of a home or in the ground.

Photographer who took iconic photo of bullet near Trump's ...​

1722175819210.png
CNN
https://www.cnn.com › 2024/07/14 › politics › video

Jul 14, 2024 — Pulitzer Prize winning photographer Doug Mills discusses his iconic photo of a bullet passing by former President Trump's ear and the chaos ...

Last edited:
It just goes to show how far up Trump's fat ass MAGAts are willing to crawl to protect their Orange Jesus. Sad.

8yjvig.jpg
BY JILL COLVIN, ERIC TUCKER, BERNARD CONDON AND JIM MUSTIAN
Updated 9:14 PM CDT, July 26, 2024
WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly two weeks after Donald Trump’s near assassination, the FBI confirmed Friday that it was indeed a bullet that struck the former president’s ear, moving to clear up conflicting accounts about what caused the former president’s injuries after a gunman opened fire at a Pennsylvania rally.
“What struck former President Trump in the ear was a bullet, whether whole or fragmented into smaller pieces, fired from the deceased subject’s rifle,” the agency said in a statement.
The one-sentence statement from the FBI marked the most definitive law enforcement account of Trump’s injuries and followed ambiguous comments earlier in the week from Director Christopher Wray that appeared to cast doubt on whether Trump had actually been hit by a bullet.

here ya go, captain douche-nozzle.

Indeed, I am aware of that definition.

You should look at some others and think about why I might have chosen that particular nom de plume.

As far as "I am legion", people have been accusing me of being demonic for far longer than I have been here.

And there are many more like me.
Wow. That's actually sad. I thought I was just poking fun at another leftist hack, but you seem to embrace that crap. What caused the self-loathing? And just walk away from that demon stuff, it's not to be trifled with.

Wow. That's actually sad. I thought I was just poking fun at another leftist hack, but you seem to embrace that crap. What caused the self-loathing? And just walk away from that demon stuff, it's not to be trifled with.
Ok, so you don't listen at all.

Not so terribly surprising on the internet.

or get a link and prove me wrong, shithound.
who the FUCK said anything about the Teleprompter?
I didn't.
and asshole I am ONLY bringing up the FACT that they can NOT be 100% positively SURE it WAS A BULLET that hit him UNTIL they find ALL 8 shells and do a DNA test on them.
they have 8 casings so there has to be 8 shells
they do know where a few are but they still have NOT come up with one that has his DNA on it.
and as it has been brought up on here several times , a couple of weeks ago the right was saying the FBI always lies, can't be trusted so how come now all of a sudden everybody on the right is willing to believe the people they have been calling liars for sooooo long?
Have a nice day shithead.

Back