Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

He was hit with a bullet...
Such a simple problem to resolve. Trump can allow the doctors to hold a press conference and explain what the injury was. The entire "crisis" was created by Trump for hiding the information. Then he and his followers can lie about it. Trump said "he took a bullet for America". Trump is a liar of epic proportions. He has hidden his health records from that terrifying trip down the escalator until now.
Trump has had time to threaten the doctors and control what they say. His staff could release their families after the presser.
There's no problem...Sane people aren't questioning anything...
I'm sure the threatening of the doctors and the details of the hostage release of their families will be revealed soon...

He was hit with a bullet...

There's no problem...Sane people aren't questioning anything...
I'm sure the threatening of the doctors and the details of the hostage release of their families will be revealed soon...
WTF?

No one is hiding any info...unless we're talking about the electric yellow school bus accident that took out Joe...;)

BB1qK67n.img

His doctor has already reported his bullet wound, Nordy.

Trump's ex-doctor reveals near-miss bullet in health update

View attachment 28465
FOX 5 Atlanta
https://www.fox5atlanta.com › news › trump-shooting-...

Jul 20, 2024 — Congressman Ronny Jackson, who formally served as Physician to the President during the Trump administration, released a formal update on
That is not the attending doctor. He is a Trumpian congressman now. He was noted as a pill-peddling jerk for Trump's admin. He told the lies about Trump's health as Trump directed. Jackson follows orders. Can you understand why he is not trustworthy? But, there are real doctors who did the work who are not allowed to speak. He issued a formal coverup as Trump directed.

That is not the attending doctor. He is a Trumpian congressman now. He was noted as a pill-peddling jerk for Trump's admin. He told the lies about Trump's health as Trump directed. Jackson follows orders. Can you understand why he is not trustworthy? But, there are real doctors who did the work who are not allowed to speak. He issued a formal coverup as Trump directed.
Don’t you believe the FBI, Nordy?

They finally had to admit that a bullet did indeed wound the former president.

A Trump hater shot him.

Don’t you believe the FBI, Nordy?

They finally had to admit that a bullet did indeed wound the former president.

A Trump hater shot him.
Did you hear the testimony? Could you understand it? A Repub shot at him. Can you understand why no equivalence would be possible if the standard doctor press conference happened? Tell us all why it was not allowed.
I think Biden should hold the press conference now. I am sure you would be for that.

Are you joining other JPP morons that are suggesting that a shooter did not fire a bullet aimed at Trump?

Did you hear the testimony? Could you understand it? A Repub shot at him. Can you understand why no equivalence would be possible if the standard doctor press conference happened? Tell us all why it was not allowed.
I think Biden should hold the press conference now. I am sure you would be for that.
Sure, Nordy, let the attending physician/s speak.

It’s my understanding that they listed the injury as a gunshot wound.

Why would the FBI report that he was shot by Crooks who is now deceased?

Back