Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

Of course. :rolleyes:

Anything to deflect.
Fact

There are picture from that day with Trump with more than 50% of his ear. Eric is upset that someone shot his dad and came near to killing him. Eric is allowed to make a hyperbolic statement. Even the FBI admits Trump was struck with a bullet fired by Crooks.

Last edited:
I am not trying to deny anything you asshole.
You are the one saying things and trying to change what I said .
when and IF you EVER GROW UP and start acting like an adult come back and we can try to have a conversation.
I don't imagine it will be any time soon , but I can wait.
Have a nice day
DON'T TRY TO DENY YOUR OWN POSTS! DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOU PROBLEMS ON ME OR ANYBODY ELSE!

You MAGATs are so adorable in the stuff you choose to believe or deny. On Monday, the FBI is an incompetent, corrupt organization weaponized against your #VenomousVictim. On Wednesday, though, they're telling the absolute truth about the event and the nature of the shrapnel that hit your globular orange goon. Oh, and everyone's lying about the shooter being one of yours. :laugh:
DON'T TRY TO DENY POSTS! DON'T TRY TO DENY HISTORY!

MAGAts only see what they want to see.

Besides, Trump is the hero of the Men's Diaper Support Group

trump_diapers.jpg
DON'T TRY TO DENY HISTORY, SYBIL!

That is for sure.
Trump says something and they turn around and say he didn't say that when all people have to do is read it or listen it for themselves.
Like Trump's speeches . he comes right out and tells them he wants to take peoples Constitutional rights away and they just laugh about it.
He has said he wants to go after the MSM. then he said take their guns away we will deal with the DUE PROCESS LATER.
well who decides when LATER is?
does LATER ever come? isn't it like tomorrow?
Tomorrow NEVER comes neither does later.
that IS taking American peoples Constitutional rights away from them.
and now he is telling them vote for him and he will take care of it and you won't have to vote in 2028. ( I am thinking you won't have to vote any more not just in 2028 . is what he is saying )
what does that sound like to you?
sure sounds like he wants to suspend the Constitution and become Americas FIRST DICTATOR
and they don't want to hear it, and IF they do they just laugh at it.
as I have said many of times beware of what you wish for because once you get it and it turns on you and bites you it is too late to go back
Have a nice day
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT TYRANNY AND HATRED ON TRUMP, SYBIL!

who the FUCK said anything about the Teleprompter?
I didn't.
DON'T TRY TO DENY YOUR OWN POSTS!
and asshole I am ONLY bringing up the FACT that they can NOT be 100% positively SURE it WAS A BULLET that hit him UNTIL they find ALL 8 shells and do a DNA test on them.
DON'T TRY TO DENY HISTORY!
they have 8 casings so there has to be 8 shells
they do know where a few are but they still have NOT come up with one that has his DNA on it.
and as it has been brought up on here several times , a couple of weeks ago the right was saying the FBI always lies, can't be trusted so how come now all of a sudden everybody on the right is willing to believe the people they have been calling liars for sooooo long?
Have a nice day shithead.
YOU CAN'T INSULT YOUR OUT OF THIS, SYBIL!

Back